Ahhhh the time has come to deck the halls.
and I see Christmas trees are up
at every corner of every houses in blogsville!
with beautiful vintage or new ones
ornaments / baubles,
but they are all so beautiful from one another.
and I can't hardly wait to see
the Xmas decoration here at my own city.
Am so sure that few Xmas trees are already up
in some of the big shopping malls here!
That would be so much fun!
My kids would love it!
Its kindda like tradition in my family to bring the kids out
and enjoy the Xmas lights and decoration.
Not that we celebrate Xmas.
No we don't.
But since they previously went to private schools where
they mix with students all over the world,
they are open to multicultural activities.
and I want them to know that living in harmony is what we should strive for in today's world.
Anyhow, lets get back to my simple pleasure post.
Back in June I saw this cup at one of the online shops,
in fact I saw two of them from different sellers,and after few emails both teacups were mine
but unfortunately the one from Christine.L has not arrived since August till now!
:(
am sharing with you
this Flower of the Month ~ June teacup
from Royal Albert
that I got from Miss Equine Park.
till then,
Have a nice day!
please visit the links below for more wonderful photos!
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
Adieu!xo
fitty
Have a nice day!
please visit the links below for more wonderful photos!
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
Adieu!xo
fitty
5 comments:
salam fitty,
teacup tu mmg sweet pada akak..tambah2 lagi bila rose n pink in colour. thanks for sharing.
Hello Fitty :) Now that is a beautiful cup!! I have the saucer to it, but not the cup; perhaps one day I will come across it's pretty mate and put them back together :) The roses on this are simply so sweet.
Wishing you a wonderful week!!
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Hi and salaam fitty :-)
teacup june tu roses dia memang so nice, dah tengok kat SOGO *wink*. and the romantic style by selina lake also my favs!
Hi Fitty,
I love your June teacup! The roses are so beautiful and of course Royal Albert is always right.
I was looking at the Johnson Bros. pieces above and you KNOW I love Johnson Bros. too as I collect the Rose Chintz. Always a pleasure to visit you, Miss Fitty. Thank you for sharing and I bid you a beautiful week filled with sunshine.
Blessings,
Sandi
They are so calling my name!! I am so jealous!!
Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas
Post a Comment