Simple pleasure ~ teacup

Starting today,
I shall have my own Simple Pleasure teacup day.

So let me share with you this Taylor & Kent teacup.

Not much to tell except that I love the shape and the roses on it.

bunch of roses just lovely

the gold lining still intact

I love the clean cut the cup has.

remind me so much of my late grandparents tea time..


hope you enjoy the photos as I don't have any photos on Thanksgiving
as we dont celebrate them.

I wanted to snap photos of my home, unfortunately my house is still in a mess.
we still have boxes and more boxes at every corner of our home.
only the living room and kitchen looks sensible enuff.

The rest of the house is like being hit by dinosaurs!
teehee..

I can't hardly wait to have my home back to its glory!
*sigh*
till then,
Have a nice day!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Looking forward to seeing all your teacups! This one is gorgeous, hugs, Jacqui

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very nice teacup, Fitty! I look forward to seeing each one.

Blessings,
Sandi

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.