Tea cup madness!


One can never get enuff teacups
don't you agreed?

teehee..
and I for one have been collecting teacups for God knows how long
and I reckon my teacups are a lot since I can see them all over my house..
teehee..

even my dad said,

my teacups enuff for a tea party of hundreds of guests!

woohoo!..
and my mom seconded the motion!
woot! woot!
thanks so much mumsie and daddy dearest!
Love you! :P
that is a hint for me to stop said both of them..
but can I?
err can you too?

teehee..

anyhow, today, I would love to share this
Centennial Rose Trio
from Royal Albert.

At first I was not keen to get this trio since it has no pink flowers on it..
but over times, I somehow slowly falling in love with them..

Especially when I saw a friend had them for sale..

So of course the next thing you know, they came home with me..

I like the colour of the roses on the body of the cup.
Quite big and kindda heavy cup too!

So, here am sharing with you the trio and hope you enjoy them as much as I do..

before I pen off,
I would like to say thank you for your sweet and nice comments
and also the well wishes.
I am still recovering from sore throat
and also mending my sad or rather broken heart..
but no worries, given few more weeks or days..
I'll shall be up and about..
(crossing my fingers!)
Again, thanks for your kind concern.
love you tonnes!
xo

till next post!
Have a great week and please visit the links below for more wonderful pretties to drool at!
teehee!


Adieu!
xo
fitty

24 comments:

Olivia said...

Hello sweetie! Oh this teacup is so nice! I think it is displayed so well next to the pretty pink flower! Please feel better soon and hope your broken heart loves this squishy hug I am sending.
Hugs,
Olivia

Susan said...

I love your teacup!! So beautiful!

Gee said...

salam fitty,

Another beautiful teacup. My, mmg betul pun, you got hundreds of them. Tak pe lah, dah itu boleh wat kita rasa gembira, kan. Thanks for sharing.

p/s - dah beberapa minggu akak miss to join the tea party..bz sikit...

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
Your trio is very pretty especially snuggled up to that gorgeous rose! What a pretty photo it makes! Thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you feel better soon.

Blessings,
Sandi

Shabby Shaq said...

Hi Kak,

I love this floral design, the intermingling of orange, scarlet red and yellow hues are wondrous!!

Thanks, Aris

rosenresli said...

Hello,

every piece of your teacups is prettier than the other. I love them. This one is very beautiful!

much greetings,
Tanja from germany

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Your teacup is darling!
Have a happy Monday, Fitty xx

Bookie said...

Lovely trio...the color is unique too in that it is between red and pink to me!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Fitty,
as I said again and again an today again: your tea cups are lovely! There all stunning, one nicer than the nest. I agree with your parents, you must own hundreds of nice tea cups. This one with the red roses is beautiful as well. I love Royal Albert, I bougth some nice cups in Great Britain which is easy for me. I will share them once. This Villeroy & Boch pattern on my blog we use for normal breakfast. I hope you will recover soon and have a lot of fun with your collection.
Greetings, Johanna

Marie said...

Oh Fitty, this set is absolutely beautiful...I love the trio look since I don't see that as much. And the pattern is quite charming!

Take care friend. Stopping by from Tea Cup Tuesday and happy Thanksgiving!
-marie

Unknown said...

Hey there! I so agree...never enough tea cups for me! I just love your pretty cup...but anything roses always speaks to me!
Happy Tea!
Lorena

xinex said...

Your tea cup is stunning, Fitty. I love the teasepoon too!...Christine

Terri said...

Hello Fitty,
I hope that you do feel much better soon in all ways, and that you have a lovely Thanksgiving.
Your tea cup trio by Royal Albert is really beautiful.I love the coloring of the roses.
Hugs,
Terri

Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

Just stunning! What a gorgeous trio! The colors of the flowers are so beautiful! thank you for sharing and I hope you feel better soon!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Such a beatiful set, even without pink flowers. ;-)
Having tea in your cup with something sweet on the little plate would make any gal happy.
Hope you feel better soon.

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Love your post, what a pretty little teaacup!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

mo said...

Hello Fitty, I am wishing you wonderful thoughts of sunshine, wholeness, and wellness. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving and I love your beautiful teacup and pink roses. *hugs*

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Fitty: I am in love with that tea cup. It is beautiful. I am glad you are feeling better. I will pray your broken heart heals soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Blessings, Martha

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Beautifully pinkalicious posts :) as my 6yr old might say. You have a beautiful collection!! Blessings, Lisa

paperbutterfly said...

I wish you a speedy recovery!
I love having you stop in for tea. I must agree one can never have enough teacups! and this one is a beauty. Roses and teacups just go so well together.
I will no doubt drop by again.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Pam

LV said...

Most of us have a hang up on something. Yours just happens to be tea cups. I have a set of the ones called the birthday cups.

The Charm of Home said...

Oh you have the most lovely things! Love the Royal Albert teacup. I like all Royal Albert teacups. Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Sherry

Coloradolady said...

Fitty!! Love your cups and the pattern, you have the best goodies!!! Happy VTT!

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Hi Fitty! Love your teacups. My Pink Saturday post this week features teacups as well. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,
Judy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.