Yes, this small lil' beautiful creamer with pink roses on it.
I thank Jane who inspire me to look out
for this Old English pattern from Johnson Brothers series.
anyway, Jane has not only one but two of this creamer/pitcher..
I thank Jane who inspire me to look out
for this Old English pattern from Johnson Brothers series.
anyway, Jane has not only one but two of this creamer/pitcher..
10 comments:
That is a charming, pink set. I am having a giveaway and just happen to have a teacup in the lot.
come have a peek.
Blessings~
Gwenny
Oh yes, I would have bought it too! What a beautiful trio you have. I love the roses, they are just gorgeous.
Hugs,
Terri
Fitty , I would never pass that up!! Your trio is so beautiful. The pink roses are to die for!!
salam fitty,
i remembered that creamer. memang cantik, sweet dan menawan. akak suka...trio tu..klu lah akak boleh dpt cam tu..bestnye.
Yes..I remember YOU...grin...do you remember me? I amsoooo trying to get the sweet inspirations from some of my FAVORITE bloggies and bloggers to return to blogging! So that is why I havestopped in to visit you...sigh...and I am happily sharing your teas! Hugs dear friend!
I definitely would have brought that set home too! WOW, I LOVE Johnson Bros, But I've NEVER seen that pattern...I just LOVE the edging on it. JB has the "BEST" patterns!!! Hmmm, NOW I must LOOK for it! What IS Carolyn Teacup??? I would LOVE a new FOLLOWER!!!
Hugs to you, Donna
Your trio is precious. I have several rose cups and I never planned it that way...got one and they others "found" me. You will enjoy your roses....
I agree, you really could not pass this lovely set up, especially given your love of roses. I like the way you have displayed this set too.I hope you find the coffee cup, happy treasure hunting!
That is a gorgeous set. Not only are the roses beautiful, but I really like the textured border and gilding around the edges. Your photo styling is very pretty.
Love it! Of course you know I'm a big JB fan! Roses are always a favourite with me. Beautiful share today, Fitty!
Blessings,
Sandi
Post a Comment