Oh, Fitty, my dear, your new teacup is divine! All three are stunning and tea would be such a treat in them! I hope you get the pink one too although I can't promise I won't be envious! Lovely post, thank you.
Hi Fitty: I just love your collection. They are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
Hello! I am so in love with your gorgeous, gorgeous trio of beauties here! and I want them too! thanks so much for sharing this...as it has brought me so much pleasure this morning...even though I'm having coffee in my white plain mug...I feel as though my morning has had a sufficient dose of romance through reading your post!
did I mention they are gorgeous and I want them?
lol
ciao bella come on by anytime...I'll put the kettle on! Creative CArmelinA
These patterns are exquisite. I like that the colors (which are such happy colors)go only half way up the cup, and the floral design works so wonderfully with it. The scallop edges are darling.
All in all a very lovely set. Gosh, I hope to one day have a few more beauties...just think how the craftsmanship of the artists of all of these sets is still bringing a little bit of happiness to others. Isn't it wonderful to add such beauty and grace to the world by ones art.
Thank you so much for sharing all of your delights. I'll be back to see more...until then, may God bless you much.
14 comments:
salam fitty,
dpt pink nanti, lengkap lah ye. bestnya. akak blm ade satu pun...sedihnye...sob..sob...) hehehe...acah aje
assalamualaikum fitty..
cantiknya..semua koleksi tu akk kalau dapat satu wrna je pun agaknya x tido mlm duk pandang set cwn tu je...
Oh, Fitty, my dear, your new teacup is divine! All three are stunning and tea would be such a treat in them! I hope you get the pink one too although I can't promise I won't be envious! Lovely post, thank you.
Blessings,
Sandi
You have a lovely collection!
Visiting you is always a pleasure
Hugs
These are absolutely lovely!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)
Diane
Hi Fitty: I just love your collection. They are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
Hello! I am so in love with your gorgeous, gorgeous trio of beauties here! and I want them too! thanks so much for sharing this...as it has brought me so much pleasure this morning...even though I'm having coffee in my white plain mug...I feel as though my morning has had a sufficient dose of romance through reading your post!
did I mention they are gorgeous and I want them?
lol
ciao bella
come on by anytime...I'll put the kettle on!
Creative CArmelinA
As a collector of teacups, I can appreciate your mission. Your teacup is exquisite!
Beautiful delicate teacups make the tea taste that much better. -Lovely!
-Danielle
Gorgeous Fitty! What a beautiful set of tea cups, and how lucky are you to find the blue one! Yea!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Terri
OMG....breathtaking photos....
Take care,
Lisa
oh, are these ever sweet!!
thank you so much for your sweet and comforting words on my recent blog post. i'm so touched.
xo
elyse
hai sis, salam ziarah..
Hi Fitty,
These patterns are exquisite. I like that the colors (which are such happy colors)go only half way up the cup, and the floral design works so wonderfully with it. The scallop edges are darling.
All in all a very lovely set. Gosh, I hope to one day have a few more beauties...just think how the craftsmanship of the artists of all of these sets is still bringing a little bit of happiness to others. Isn't it wonderful to add such beauty and grace to the world by ones art.
Thank you so much for sharing all of your delights. I'll be back to see more...until then, may God bless you much.
Marianne
Post a Comment