Be still, my beating heart..

Oh dear, where would I start.. A week has gone by and I got my self very busy over the weekend with family retreat which I was very much looking forward to it.. and attending my first cousin's wedding was what I needed... It was a simple and yet beautiful pink/lilac and hint of pastel blue wedding, with yummylicious food and cakes and wonderful family members/relatives far and near, made the wedding so memorable! I really had great time with all of them.. the best part to end the event was taking pictures with them.. the photographer was sporting and so were we! mimicking all the funny faces that one can pose! hehehe..

anyhow, today, I wanted to share this small collection of my Old English Johnson Brothers china that I have and they came from all over the place.

How I wish I have a complete set but unfortunately this set is not easy to find but still am glad to have this few of them..

I do remember the dinner plate came from my flea market visit many many moons ago.. then came the tea pot from a local seller, then when I was surfing the net moooonnnnnnnnnnssssssss ago.. I was lucky enuff to find the gravy boat from Tracey (Hi Tracey!!) and teacup from a local seller too, thanks sis!

Above all these, the teacup was worth waiting.. it took me months and months to get it.. and I remember the day the cup arrived, what a joy! So, do enjoy the photos.. as no words can describe the beauty of this set! seriously, the photos didn't do any justice!

the small collection of mine..
the big plate has lost some gold lining somewhere in her lifetime..
but still a beauty in my eyes..

this is pretty isn't it?

love the saucer!

love, love the teapot!
even tho this pot a vintage ones,
the condition of it, still like new!

the colours, flowers, gold lining still intact!

the teapot lid.

the gravy boat..

the back stamp


till next post!
Have a great week and please visit the links below for more wonderful pretties to drool at!
teehee!


Adieu!

xo

fitty

34 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
Well, I'm a big fan of Johnson Bros. china so you already know how much I love your pattern! It is so pretty and I adore that tea pot! I'm glad you have so many pieces. Love it! Thanks for joining me for tea and have a marvellous week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jocelyn said...

This pattern is so beautiful! I love Johnson Bros china, and enjoy seeing such lovely patterns being used.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Hello Fitty!! Your Johnson Brothers China is absolutely gorgeous. I have few Johnson Brother pieces!!

Bookie said...

Fitty, your dishes are great...I love their white simplicity with a dash of blue...these will serve at many tables well.

Snap said...

I love Johnson Bros. Just think they are hard to beat! Lovely set.

Terri said...

Fitty, your set is beautiful. I love the pastel blues and pinks. The tea cup is so lovely with the little ruffly edge.
Thank you so much for sharing it all with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Jacqui said...

Hello Fitty, my Grandmother worked in the potteries, and those gold touches were all done by hand. Doesn't that make is so much more precious! Even better when they are a little rubbed off, because someone loved them enough to use them!!

Have a lovely week

Gee said...

salam fitty,

memang cantik...you are lucky to have so many beautiful design.

Appleshoe said...

Hello Fitty- that is a lovely set, such fun colors. Take care.

Betty said...

I am also a big fan of Johnson Bros. Your set looks so pretty.

Willow

xinex said...

Oh Fitty, these are lovely,. The design and colors are just adorable!...Christine

rosenresli said...

Hello Fitty,

what a beautiful ensemble with a so romantic pattern in brightful delightful colours! I love it! In my last posts I show a very special german rose-pattern - if you want take a look.

Have a great day,
Tanja

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Fitty,
yes, this is really a lovely set. What a luck, you find this tea pot. I wish, you might find more of this pattern.
Greetings, Johanna

parTea lady said...

That really is a beautiful Johnson Bros. pattern - very pretty and feminine.

Shabby Shaq said...

Kak Fitty...gorgeous these...I don't know where you found them..but never let them go!!

mo said...

Hello Fitty, I just noticed you are in KLM. I have been there a few times. (Lots of years ago) The people were lovely and I always enjoyed my trips there. Your china is fabulous. I spotted some red, yellow, and pink roses in one of your cups. Just breathtaking. *hugs*

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O MY!! How Stunning!!

Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Such a pretty blog, all your posts look so pretty. so fun!!
Blessings, Lisa

Lynn said...

Just spectacular! The colors are beautiful, it continues my "lovin' Johnson Bros" theme:@)

Maureen said...

Very, very pretty set! I hope you are able to find more pieces in your travels.

marian said...

OMGoodness it's got my heart skipping a beat too...i adore your gorgeous Johnson ware..DROOOOOOL!!

bj said...

Your dishes are just beautiful. What a stunning pattern. The tea pot is shaped so pretty.
xo bj

Postcardy said...

That's a pretty set.

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Beautiful china. It is very similar to the Myott staffordshire pattern china my Grandmother gave me many years ago. I will have to watch out for your pattern to fill in the missing pieces of my set. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

Unknown said...

I simply love this pattern! You cannot do better than Johnson Bros and if you can only have a few pieces, you sure have the right ones :)

Blessings!
Gail

Susan Freeman said...

Oh my ~ I am IN LOVE with that pattern! Absolutely charming, precious and adorable!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Lyneen said...

MY this is a beautiful pattern... no wonder you fell in love with it. I hope some day you are able to collect a full set! TFS

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

These are simply beautiful! I love Johnson Bros dishes. This pattern is divine.

Coloradolady said...

Fitty, I must look for some of these dishes...they are amazing and I want some too!!!!! I love them!!! Happy VTT!

Anna said...

Absolutely gorgeous; love that pattern!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Fitty: I am running very late for the party this week. I just had to stop by and see what you were sharing. It is stunning, by the way! I just love the colors. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Concetta said...

Dear Fitty,
I love your beautiful collection - the teapot is fabulous and the lid is so adorable! The colors are very pretty - I would enjoy tea very much poured from that pot, in the lovely cup and treats on the saucer. I also am addicted to gravy - what an added perk! Thank you for sharing your extraordinary post. Your blog is marvelous!
<>< Concetta

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Such beautiful pieces, I love the pattern with the contrast between the flowers and the blue ring...Just lovely.

Thank you for stopping by
Kelsie

The Tablescaper said...

Oh so beautiful. I too love Johnson Bros but hadn't seen this pattern.

- The Tablescaper

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.