Simply beautiful..


the rose,
and of course
the vintage saucers produced by Limoges, France
maker Haviland & Co. for Philadelphia importer Wright, Tyndale & Van Roden.
..

nothing beats the beauty of these saucers..

with sprays of blue flowers..

and pink rose swags..

scallop rims..

and gilt trim around the rims..

simply beautiful..


How I wish I could find the cups for them..

Bought the orphan saucers yearssss ago from eBay for a set of 4..
Two went to mom & aunt..
but over times, I just cant be part from them
so told mumsie dear that I would like to exchange the small saucer I gave her
with a bigger display Bavarian plate with lots of roses.
and yesterday, one saucer came back home with me..
bliss?
yes.. in deed!

Have a great week and please visit the links below for more wonderful pretties to drool at!
teehee!


Adieu!
xo
fitty

15 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, how pretty are those saucers, Fitty! I hope you can find the teacups too. You have such a wonderful collection of china! I have added your link to my post which will be going up later today. Thanks for joining me for tea and I hope you have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Fitty,
the saucer is definately pretty but stucked this pattern is really like a garden full of flowers. I hope, you will find the cups and maybe more of this phantastic china. Always lovely to see your treasures.
Greetings, Johanna

rosenresli said...

Wow, another beautiful china in such fantastic colours and pattern. I hope with you that you can find the cups - it must be a real pleasure to see them together.
I love hunting for porcelain treasures as you.
Have a nice week,
Tanja

Susan said...

Oh I do love those saucers!! The pink and blue are just gorgeous!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Those saucers are pretty, hope you can find the cups and show them for tea another day.
Judith

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Fitty! You will never guess, I have this tea cup set. The tea cups is so different. I will share them next week so you can see them. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Bookie said...

Sweet plates...you might try to find a right shade of white to use until you find the cups. I have had good luck with that with both plates and cups, although the right can be a challenge too.

Snap said...

The saucers are lovely. Such dainty and romantic flowers. Happy Tea Day!

Terri said...

Yes, gorgeous indeed! I hope you can find the cups to go with your tea saucers. The pattern is just lovely.
Hugs,
Terri

Carrie said...

The colors of the floral design look great together...I can seee why you bought them!

KathyB. said...

I can see why you would want the cups, beautiful!

parTea lady said...

That is a very pretty china pattern. Hope you find your cups.

That rose is my favorite coral color for roses - lovely.

parTea lady said...

That is a very pretty china pattern. Hope you find your cups.

That rose is my favorite coral color for roses - lovely.

French-Kissed said...

My first visit here...my you have so many beautiful dishes...I love all of the floral designs and have a particular fondness for tea cups and saucers and I often buy orphaned pieces and then create mixed sets. Hope you find the cups but if you don't there is always mix and match.

~jermaine

Jocelyn said...

Oh my these saucers are so beautiful. I hope you can find the cups one day.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.