True Confession,
am a Royal Albert big fan..
even tho' I don't have big collections of their beautiful
vintage tea sets or dinning ware,
deep down inside of me,
I still want to have at least some of their beautiful china..
which I managed to get a few namely,
American Beauty and Blossom Time
and also few vintage duos and trios.
and lately, I fall in love with one of Royal Albert beautiful Series
(actually few series, to tell the truth! teehee!)
(actually few series, to tell the truth! teehee!)
and Helena & Helen had invited me with this very inviting Invitations..
Yes, the Invitation that I talked about is this beautiful teacups in shape of
Avon and Montrose from Royal Albert Invitation Series.
Avon and Montrose from Royal Albert Invitation Series.
I remember the first time I saw this Montrose teacup
in pink color was from Carolyn's post.
Very soft pink with gold swags and small roses all around
and pink band in the middle of the saucer
and around the bottom part of the cup really captivating!
Very soft pink with gold swags and small roses all around
and pink band in the middle of the saucer
and around the bottom part of the cup really captivating!
Since then the cup has been my ultimate dream and like always,
got to look for it..
This teacup came in four colors namely
pink, blue, yellow and green in both shapes
and all are in pastel colors which
totally melt my heart the first time I saw them..
Lo & behold,
with lots of luck I saw these teacups from
two lovely ladies ~ Helen & Helena..
never mind they are not in pinks or blues,
but still these two are in the series..
and with much excitement, I sent my request
and the rest was history..
And here am sharing with you
these two beautiful teacups..
I know some of you might asked that teacups were not in pinks..
welp, the truth, lately I'm drawn to other colours i.e. blue, green and yellow..
I find them pretty when you stack them together in rows..
which I already have them stacking at my display cabinet.
and their pastel colours with some pretties millinery flowers
would just add charm to any vignettes..
I hope you enjoy the photos..
and I would like to thank Helen & Helena for these Invitations
coz both of you have made my dream came true!
and the search for the pink and blue one still on!
teehee..
Lastly,
Don't forget to visit all these lovely girls as I am joining them in their memes for this week!
33 comments:
Oh, Fitty, your teacups are just yummy! Love them; so pretty! Royal Albert really does make lovely teacups and in so many beautiful colours and patterns too. Thank you for joining me for tea. I will add your link to my post which will go up tomorrow. Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandi
salam fitty,
nape sweet sgt tu??? akak berkenan lah...jeolous akak dibuatnya. akak tak de pattern tu..kena gi cari lah nampaknya...i love the green teacup more..
OOoh, now I want them, too. But I've run out of room to display my teacups. I have about five of them sitting on top of my china cabinet. Do you think that means I need yet another cabinet?
I so love Royal Albert!! Those teacups are beyond beautiful!!
Hello Fitty,
My goodness you have the loveliest teacups! Love the colors! Royal Albert is now something I will be looking for!
Kathy
I recieved my first piece of Royal Albert for my birthday this year, and blogged about it.
Now I may have to look for some lovelies like yours to go with it!
Oh do I adore that pattern!
m ^..^
Hi Fitty,
yes, Royal Albert is always nice. I see so many for me unkown designs at your blog. Invitation is a very lovely design, too. I searched at ebay uk last time, because it is not so far (which reduces shipping fare for me) and I discovered so many nice English designs.
Greetings, Johanna
Both teacups are beautiful, but the first teacup is my favorite.I can envision it on your shelf with the pinks and it must stand out as quite a beauty~
so pretty!!!!!
Royal Albert does have some of the nicest patterns.
Thanks for showing these pretty cups and saucers.
Judith
I love these pastels...esp. the green one. It is my favorite shape cup to drink from,although I drink from any!
Those Royal Albert "Invitation" teacups are gorgeous. I love both the pale green and yellow. They have such a delicate pattern and shape. I hope you find the pink and blue cups soon. :-)
Fitty, I love your Montrose teacups! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing them today.
Blessings, Beth
Oh Fitty! These are two absolutely gorgeous tea cups and saucers. No wonder you love them so. I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite from them.
Hugs,
Terri
Dear Fitty,
much thanks for your nice comment in my blog.
I love to follow your blog because I have the same passion for porcelain with roses as you but my collection is much smaller than your. Your collection is incredible and I enjoy your beautiful pictures of it!
Best greetings from germany,
Tanja
Oh Fitty! I can totally see why you were drawn to these two teacups and saucers! They are absolutely bautiful!!
Have a fantastic day!
Hello Fitty :) These teacups are just scrumptious!! You lucky girl you!! Love Royal Albert china :)
Happy Tea Tuesday!!
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Hello Fitty, Oh those are two of most beautiful cup and saucers that I have ever seen, I love Royal Albert cups, but these are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them. Have a wonderful week. Terri
Hi Fitty: I love visiting you. Your tea cups are over whelming. I would love to take a peek at your home. I would probably get stuck for house looking at your tea cups. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
Love your new Royal Albert's. green and yellow are not my favorite colors - but I would make an exception if I came across either of these two cups myself.
Lucky you.
Hugs,
Penny
Oh, they're so beautiful! I will have to look for the yellow ones, my Momma would LOVE those!
Cerri xo
Your teacups are gorgeous! Love the colors!
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Those are beautiful cups!
Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!
Fitty, these are just breathtaking! Thanks for sharing your find.
Fitty, these are so sweet and pretty!! You find the best dishes and cups!! Happy VTT!
Simply gorgeous :)
Blessings!
Gail
Oh oh oh! what a dream post! your photos are so great...so very pretty...and I'm going to go back and drool some more!
I love the green and yellows too....and pinks, of course...anything Royal Albert does it for me!
thanks for taking the time to post this....it's almost better than chocolate!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
I can see why you had to have them! They are so pretty.
Beautiful, beautiful teacups. Love these colors and the pretty detail.
I've never seen this pattern before, but both colors are so lovely. I'd have a hard time deciding which one to use and enjoy. However, I really like the yellow just because to me it seems unusual. So many times when you see roses, they are done in pink and green, so it's fun to see different colors sometimes.
As I have supported my doula clients, some through pregnancy and birth and others with new baby care these last few days I find I do not have the time to chat with each of you individually and thank you for commenting or participating in our Tuesday meme. Please know how much we appreciate and anticipate your contributions each week.
Look forward to joining you around the tea table this week.
Blessings, Pam
Post a Comment