Hello happy people!
Boy, its almost a week already I didn't update anything in here.
teehee..
As usual, I got so occupied with real life happenings
which is driving me crazy at times..
So, when crazy time arrives,
play house is just what a girl need!
and here are some of the newest photos taken,
fresh from the oven!
teehee..
These are some loose pretties that I've been keeping in my meat safe..
Boy, its almost a week already I didn't update anything in here.
teehee..
As usual, I got so occupied with real life happenings
which is driving me crazy at times..
So, when crazy time arrives,
play house is just what a girl need!
and here are some of the newest photos taken,
fresh from the oven!
teehee..
These are some loose pretties that I've been keeping in my meat safe..
Very espresso like cup that came with few lovely hankies!
Just sweet!..
a faux one would just do for me..
teehee..
yeap! there is one there!..
but anyhow, who cares when the gravy boat is pretty as this!
teehee..
It came in very pretty baby blue, pink roses with green leaves,
and hand painted some more!
this one also came with chip!
now I got to find few vintage pins for this.
Any ideas where can I get pretty ones that wont cost me arms & legs?
teehee
someone wanted to see this plate again..
teehee..
so, here it is my pink scallop/scrolly vintage plate to feast your eyes!

30 comments:
Fitty, what amazing things you have to show today!!! I am loving that gravy boat!!! It is so pretty, even if it is not perfect!!! Have a great VTT my friend!!!
I like the little blue vase the best, sweetpea. Just beautiful.
xoxo,
Connie
I love your vintage hat pin holder.
Ohhh Fitty,
Where to start with such beautiful things..with each being more beautiful than the last? Everything is simply gorgeous..
Happy VTT..and have a lovely weekend. Thank you for sharing your beautiful things.
The blue vase, I love the blue vase!
Lovelies! The hat pin vase is simply wonderful...its a lovely display too-so sweet and shabby chic!
Hello! I love your shabby chic china! The cup and saucer are divine - I just love the green with the pink flowers. Mmmmwah!
OOOHHH! That demitasse is gorgeous!
Thank you so much for sharing :)
If only we would still wear hats and hatpins!
They're all so pretty! I think my favorite is the green and pink cup and saucer set.
salam fitty
i can find many beautiful things here and i love them.
Your china is all so pretty. My favorite it the scalloped rose plate!
I learned something new today ... a hat pin holder. Thanks for sharing. You will have to be sure to stop by my Vintage Thingie post today to see that I wrote about chipped pieces that we love. I call them shelfski's.
I just love your treasures. So pretty and girly. These handpainted beauties are definite keepers.
So many lovely things! I adore your demitasse cup!
Happy VTT,
Sally
Wow, these are just gorgeous pieces, the colors are wonderful!
Such pretty things. What is a meat safe?
Gwen:)
Such beautiful china! All the pieces are so pretty!
Oh Fitty, I love your vintage hat pin holder, it's gorgeous! So many pretty things to look at today. Happy VTT!
You just about blew my mind today with all those lovely things. Very pretty and I did so enjoy your blog. Thank you for visiting me as well.
You are a winner Fitty !!! :) Please send me your address :) Hugs, Rhea
Sharing lots of pink here. You should link up with Beverly's Pink Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by HFTS and leaving a thoughtful comment. I appreciate it.
Have a great weekend! ~ Sarah
Hi Fitty, I have missed visiting you. Your collection of Nippon dishes is beautiful. I adore anything Nippon. My mom collected it many years ago. It was cheap then and she was smart enough to realize it would someday be very collectible. She admired the beautiful hand painted fine work on Nippon. She was right! Smile.
have a lovely day.
Hugs, Jeanne
Wow, it's all gorgeous but my favorite is that hat pin holder!
OK I love these finds! I would have loved that hat pin holder, its adorable and so is this blog!
I'm now following you and would like to extend the invitation to become a FOLLOWER on my blog as well.
Hope to see you tere,
Terry
What a sweet things! They all look so pretty together.
What a feast for the eyes. All beauties. My favorite is the last picture of that gorgeous plate.
What a just beautiful pink post!
I love everything!
xoxo
I adore that blue hatpin holder. I am soooo lovin blue and pink together lately...had been a green and pink girl. Love your blog layout..my style completely! Come over and visit me at Maison Decor!
your china is so adorable! loving the nippon little cup, and that hat pin holder is gorgeous!
Post a Comment