Summer is here..

S for Summer
and I miss the first day of Summer..

I miss wishing you happy people
Happy Summer

S for Summer
meaning lots of hike, bike, swim and dirt,
oh no forgetting backyard games,
scavenger hunts, Simon says and bean bag toss,
Snow-cones,
shrimps, seafood and grilling..
all so yummey!

S for Summer
but here at my side of the world where it rain and shine 24/7
means lots of indoor teatime
with scones and jam..

Playing house is what we, family like to do..
so we got no excuse to have fun in the Summer too
don't we?!
teehee..
but above all,
we like our tea when the time comes..
tea and fresh from the oven scones are what we like best..

so dear happy people,
wishing you all a great Summer time with lots of good memories!

Adieu!
xo
fitty

6 comments:

Connie said...

Yuuuuuuuummmmm, sugar! Looks good.
xoxo,
Connie

Anne said...

Those scones sure look good with what looked like some butter with that jelly. Mmm. I was thinking of making some scones. And after seeing yours, I think I will. Happy summer!

suzeeez said...

I'll be over,looks delicious !

Rettabug said...

You have some of the most beautiful little tea time treasures! I love that scalloped plate in the prior post!!

The Charm of Home said...

Your tea looks delicious! I love that rose teacup, how beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sherry

Little Emma English Home said...

Oh my, I love scones!!!! Seeing yours at this time of the morning I surely would eat one ;) Thanks for passing by, enjoy the weekend xoxo Zaira

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.