Simple pleasures


Wishing all of you

a great weekend!






See you soon!
Adieu!

xo

fitty

9 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh how I love to see your beautiful china.

Happy PS!
Leann

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Fitty, your pinks are gorgeous; love the pink teapot and the teacup! Happy Pink weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

The Tablescaper said...

Sooo pink and pretty!!!

I'm hosting a new meme called "SUmmer Sundays". It's all about what summer means to YOU. I'd love to have you come and join us.

- The Tablescaper

Chempaqa said...

salam kak
teruja sesangat tgk cawan pink & teko kotak pink..so lovelyyyyyyyy...

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! Everthing is so pretty and GORGEOUS :) Have a wonderful & pinkie kinda weekend my friend :)

Warmest Hugs to you, Brenda

GwendolynKay said...

Such pretty pinks! Is that cake real.. .it is giving me a major craving:)
Blessings~
Gwen

Anne said...

Hi. I'm new to your blog. I just love your photos. Everything looks so pink & scrumptious.

marĂ­a cecilia said...

ooh my darling!!!! you already have a new fan!!!!!! So pretty, so lovely, soooo romantic!!!! I want to take home with me all your beautiful treasures!!! Such a wonderful collection of so pretty tea cups, pots, etc., just amazing!!!!
Greetings from Chile,
Maria Cecilia

Gee said...

salam fitty,

bestnya akak tgk koleksi fitty ni..sedap mata memandang. it suits my taste and i love it very much.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.