when I finally gonna hug and kiss my parents after 44 days away from our homeland.. boy I really miss them.. like a lil kitty missing its mum.. and that's how I feel right now..
so many things happen and I can't wait to see and listen to all their amazing stories.. and I too, gonna share my stories ~ what had happen in our households..
boy.. I can imagine days and nights sitting together and that gonna be sooooo good!..

good not only for that.. good also mean.. I finally gonna get my life back.. yippeee.. no more running around between houses.. no more calling or texting the siblings and keeping tap on them.. what a relief!! and gosh, I thank God for giving me the patience for going through from petty to big family issues with the siblings while parents away and Thank you God also for showing me the true colours of my siblings.. which irked me so much.. *sigh* ...

and I also learn that a small house would be just fine for me.. big house? welp.. not that I don't like it.. but.. I don't think so.. No, thank you.. I still prefer my home.. small, easy to clean up and so cozy and comfy.. my small house is my castle!

talking about cleaning, yes thank you... hehehe the cleaning at my parents home ~ I am almost there! I just need to change the sheets at the downstairs room.. and yippee.. I am done!

so after this, I can put up my legs and chill out with my kids.. especially on weekends and since school gonna start in less than 3 weeks, I need to list out back to school thingies for the kiddos.. I foresee another long list gonna pop up any time soon..

and I hope after this, I can also concentrate on certain issues that crop up in my household that I've been putting on hold.. and also to fulfil some promises I've been making..

and last but not least.. the day has come that I can blog more often! hehehehehe.. woohooo!.. woot! woot!
sooo girls.. hows my photos looking so far? pretty pink trios isn't it? hehehe.. this is my fave trios from Royal Albert ~ Princess Anne collection!.. the trios are so beautiful.. No kidding!!.. pictures didn't do justice to the real thing! The roses stunning.. looking so real.. my heart smile each time I see this set.. thanks sis for this lovely trios! I loike! hehehe
for the jeweleries, welp, those are rhinestones.. a pair of tear drops earrings, belt buckles, hair clips and bracelets.. all are vintagey ones I got from all over the place..
so till next post girls! I can hardly wait to see your Christmas trees.. all those baubles /ornaments.. the lighting, the candy cane sweets and colourful candies, the snow.. and the list goes on... sooo hurry up and deck the halls!
Adieu..
xoxo
fitty
11 comments:
Your blog is beautiful! I'm drooling over your china posies--I am a mosaic artist and I grab little pretties like that for my work. Your a lucky lady!--Cheryl
salam kak fitty...wowww....memang lawa dan "rare" collection nie....
morning sis laling!!!!...
waduhhh..sudah sampai ye ke malaysia trio nie..memang/sungguh/teramat/terover lawaaaaaaa..tu jer boleh cakap..hehehe..
sampaikan salam saya buat ur parents..alhamdulillah semuanya selamat kembali..
Salam perkenalan fitty,
hv been following ur blog for so long... dah link pun di blog akak.. this trio is really stunning!... wow... you're so lucky to own it....
Kak Azzah8
salam fitty..macam tak sedar dah pun balik parent fitty fr haj..haa..bolehle tumpukan kepada blogging pulak kan..memang tertunggu2 sangat koleksi fitty yg cantik2 tu..akak memang suka roses tapi belum ada set pinggan roses lagi..huhuhu..asyik nak nagis je nie..
salam kak...
ya amponnnnnnnnn..masuk sini..mmg sesak nafaslah..cun abis woiiiii...tuh nama ape kak koleksi roses tuh?
salam fitty,
have been frequently visiting yr. blog. Your collections are just stunning, but you didn't post much of your garden.Happy to know that yr parents are well and will be back. Anak solehah ni.
Salam Fitty...
Alhamdulillah, semoga semuanya selamat & sihat ya.My parent dah sampai dah on the 7th but unfortunately my mom now admitted kat putrajaya hospital bcoz she's very weak & ada infection in her lungs..she has to stay there for antiboitic drip, doctor tak bg balik kk dulu...I'll fly over tomorrow to visit her. Btw mmg cantik sgt RA trio ni..berbaloi beli kan..
salam fitty...
alhamdulillah orang tua fitty telah selamat kembali ke tanahair semuga memperolehi haji yg mabrur..
Hi Cheryl.. thanks for coming and nice comments.. thank you! I love your blogs.. went to both and your mosaic works just lovely! I wish I stay at the same continent as you so that I could grab a piece or two of your artwork! soooo beautiful..
Cik Mat.. hehehe.. thanks.. :D yeap mmg lawa n susah nak dpt.. but this set is still new.. blum vintage sgt pun..
Yat sis.. hehehe.. :D tak pe.. AB yatt pun cantek.. hehehe.. and thanks for the rgds.. will pass to my parents insya-allah..
Hi kak azah.. salam.. and welcome on board! hehehe.. thank you for visiting my blog.. :-)
salam kak azahhhhhhhh.. hehehe.. tu lah kan.. sekejap je dah nak balik.. tak sabar nak jumpa.. and alah kak ni.. apa yg saya ada ni pun dah lama saya kumpul.. more than 10 years.. tapi lah ni, saya dah kurang nak collect sume yg roses.. kasi peluang kak azah rembat pulak.. hehehehe
chemp.. hehehe.. jgn sesak2 nafas.. relax2.. chill.. hehehehe.. tak lari ke mana.. hehehe.. tiap2 ari bleh masuk tengok ambil udara kat sini.. this is Royal Albert Princess Anne
Salam Umi :-) thanks for coming here and following my blog yg merepek meraban ni.. hehehehe.. about my garden tu.. since sibuk jaga rumah org.. my garden terbengkalai jap.. hehehe.. insya-allah bila I dah trim pokok2 yg dah serabai tu.. I share the photos here..
Kak Ita.. salam.. am sorry to hear about your mom in the hospital.. hopefully she recover soon.. my prayers for her fast recovery.. I am still waiting for my parents to arrive.. lambat sungguh rasanya.. flight asyik delay je.. penat menunggu!.. :((
salam kak ina.. terima kasih dtg singgah sini.. insya-allah depa selamat sampai.. with haji mabrur hendaknya.. :-)
Hi Fitty - yes, a beautiful trio, and beautiful photos! A little cottage is so much easier to keep clean!
Post a Comment