.. I would get back my life once
mumsie & daddy
dearie are back to our shore,
welp, it didn't happen as predicted.. parents flight touched down our homeland right at 3 am and they took another two hours getting themselves out to see us at the arriving hall. reason being,
mumsie dearie was not feeling well, she has high fever and thus was stopped by the Immigration Officer and Medical Officer hence the delay..

Mom was asked to go to the
Putrajaya hospital for medical check up upon arrival due to the high fever she has since two weeks ago... but after much discussions and promises, the Medical officer released mom and boy we are glad.. up to this post, we are still monitoring mom's body temp. We are praying that she will recover soon..

Dad, on the other hand, was not feeling well too.. he's been coughing non stop. dry cough it seems.. both mom & dad look so darn tired.. lots of rest & sleep are what they needed.. hence my silent of not updating my blog for the pass five days.. making sure they are up & about..

I know I was supposed to be jumping up & down, happy to see my parents, but sadly I am not.. I am more worried than before they were away..

taking care of my parents is not the only thing on my plate right now.. as another problem cropped up again with my 'youngest brother'.. it seems that this brother always giving us, the siblings and parents heart attack!! *sigh* I wish someone could give him a knock on his head! Seriously!
Welp, I guess I better stop babbling with my boring life story.. who wanna know right!?
hehehe.. Today, let me share with you some of the old photos I have in my folder.. they are old photos of my teapots..

I think I have enough teapots to serve hundreds of you girls!
hehehehe.. and I think it is about time I stop collecting them as they took up lots of space which I lack of it now..

most of these teapots are made in China & Japan.. and very
vintagey ones. I got them from all over the place.. and these are some of my favourites.. they are mostly for display.. some of them came with chips & cracks which make them more beautiful.. :-)
on some good news, I shall reach my 400 hundred post soon.. and I was thinking of having giveaways.. yes
giveawayS..
hehehe most likely I shall have two giveaways, one for my International friends and one for Local friends..
soooo.. check out this space and stay tune!
Till then girls... Am signing off.. Have a good weekend! Adieu!
xo
fitty
8 comments:
salam kak fitty....tergoda dengan koleksi teko tuu semuaaa....saya doakan mak akak cepat sembuh yeaa..teringat masa abah dgn abg saya pi umrah dulu, depa balik, kami satu rumah demam, sebab kena jangkitan...
salam kak..ALHAMDULILLAH
SEMUA SELAMAT KAN..
teko2 akak tuh..mmg cun bangattttt..
take care..byeeeee
salam fitty, harap parents fitty sihat cepat, memang merisaukan kalau org tua kita sakit...cantik2 teko fitty, semua idaman akak...
salam azi,
banyakkan bersabar,tu semua dugaan Tuhan.
Alahai cantik2nya semua teko2 tu...tergoda akak...
Hi Fitty, I am so sorry to hear your parents are not feeling well. It must have been a terribly long flight being sick.
My prayers go out to you and yours that everyone gets well soon. And someone smack that boy upside his head too! You don't need any more things to worry about.
Your teapots and bone china roses are a feast for the eyes. Thank you for sharing them and take care. Prayers coming your way that everyone feels better soon.
xo Cathy
Fitty, I hope your mother is better soon.
XO,
Sheila
I meant to say your dad, too! Hope his cough gets better and that your mother's fever dissipates.
XO,
Sheila
Hi Fitty,
hope your parents get well soon and you'll then will fell much more relived of all your worries.
I adore your roses teapots. China with roses decor is my fave and bought a couple of things at the flea market which I'll be showing in one of my next posts - probably after the holiday season as I like my posts to have a festive look now.
Wishing all the best for a quick recovery of your parents
Rita
Post a Comment