Time flies so fast.. and amazingly Christmas will be here before you know it.. and I love Christmas ~ a Season that almost all of us have been waiting.. and it was just like yesterday you girls store up all the Christmas deco and now you are back dragging them up at the corner of your home.. with those colourful baubles.. aaahhh just lovely and yess, once the tree is up.. the count down begins..
anyway, talking about count down, I have a count down too.. but mine is more like waiting for dearest daddy & mumsie to be back here at our shore after like almost 2 months away.. I have less that a week to turn the house spot less! hehehe
this morning I had all the bedsheets and pillow covers washed, the house sweep, vacuum, mop and the whole lot of cleaning thing to do.. we start with the down stair.. maybe tomorrow we shall continue with the upstairs.. *sigh* its not an easy task! and hence the silent of my blog..
I've been really busy.. at home & work and sometimes I wish I have more hands or get myself clone so that I could do and be at anywhere needed! hehehe *scary thought huh!?* hehehehe.. so to those who ask for the updates.. that was the reason why I've been neglecting my blog.. Thousand apologies..
I don't have much story to tell actually, but after going tru my old pictures files, I decided to share with you girls part of this vintagey Johnson Brothers ~ Old English side plates and teapot.. so different from the normal pinky ones you always see here in my blog.. right?! hehehe
These plates I found many years ago during my thrifting trip at Amcorp Mall. The cheap plates ~ RM20 for 4 pieces came with chips and cracks and has adorned one of my walls since then..
what I like about the plates are the green colour around the ream and cheerful posy at the center of the plate..
and few months back, while surfing the net, I found this teapot of the same pattern from a local seller.. He is a collector for all sorts of vintage/antiques knick knacks.. and his home is like a treasure trove to those who love vintagey pretties..
and luck was with me when the teapot was up for sale ~ half the price of what was published.. and boy I was so excited!
Since these pretties are rare and hard to get items, I didn't expect to start a collection.. I shall add them as and when I find them as long as they wont cost me arms and legs..
Welp.. girls, that's all for now.. till next post! Hoping to see more Christmas decors here in blogsville!
Seriously, I think my busy~ness will never end!.. There are always things to do.. in fact today, apart from the cleaning up, I got to think where to get a contractor to check my late step mom's house. Seems that there was a small landslide behind of the house due to heavy and none stop raining yesterday. So I assume there are cracks at the walls, floors and even water pipes.. so.. there goes another task up on the list.. till then girls.. toodle!
anyway, talking about count down, I have a count down too.. but mine is more like waiting for dearest daddy & mumsie to be back here at our shore after like almost 2 months away.. I have less that a week to turn the house spot less! hehehe
this morning I had all the bedsheets and pillow covers washed, the house sweep, vacuum, mop and the whole lot of cleaning thing to do.. we start with the down stair.. maybe tomorrow we shall continue with the upstairs.. *sigh* its not an easy task! and hence the silent of my blog..
I've been really busy.. at home & work and sometimes I wish I have more hands or get myself clone so that I could do and be at anywhere needed! hehehe *scary thought huh!?* hehehehe.. so to those who ask for the updates.. that was the reason why I've been neglecting my blog.. Thousand apologies..
I don't have much story to tell actually, but after going tru my old pictures files, I decided to share with you girls part of this vintagey Johnson Brothers ~ Old English side plates and teapot.. so different from the normal pinky ones you always see here in my blog.. right?! hehehe
Seriously, I think my busy~ness will never end!.. There are always things to do.. in fact today, apart from the cleaning up, I got to think where to get a contractor to check my late step mom's house. Seems that there was a small landslide behind of the house due to heavy and none stop raining yesterday. So I assume there are cracks at the walls, floors and even water pipes.. so.. there goes another task up on the list.. till then girls.. toodle!
xoxoxo
fitty
fitty
7 comments:
salam ziarah azi,
lama akak tak tinggal jejak kat sini...actually tak tau nak cakap ape..seperti biasa-koleksi azi semuanya mengancam kalbu...tp yg paling meninggalkan kesan bila dpt satu2 koleksi yg harganya amat murah dari yg kita sangka...inilah nikmat sebenar...
Salam...
bz yg terlebih sudah kan..:-)..I can imagine mcmana nak handle 2 buah rumah dlm 1 masa...luckily kak ada my brother yg tolong tgk2kan rumah my parents selama 2 bulan ni, mmg memenatkan..of all the regular household chores, I think I hate mopping hehehe...sakit pinggang bah..
btw cantiklah teapot tu..i like the color too..
Hello Fitty,
As usual, your china pieces are so beautiful and your post so much fun to read! It's early and I'm having my first cup of coffee, so reading your post is uplifting.
Enjoy your day my dear.
So nice that you found the teapot, Fitty. It's a very pretty pattern...Christine
I love roses.
Your blog is beautiful.
K.
Well, they may not be pink, but they are still lovely.
Nampak antik dan klasik...tapi kan hati saya tetap terpikat dgn twin roses milik akak tu....menangisss u bila tengok!!!!
Post a Comment