the mice will come out and play.. hehehehe yeap thats me.. I was supposed to clean up my parents home.. but it didn't happen as plan.. since the house is so big, I don't know where to start! hehehehe.. *big wide grin* hehehehe
So, I end up cleaning errr.. no.. playing actually at my pink corner.. instead.. hehehe..

I love playing at this corner and its been awhile I didn't do this.. so last nite, I did just that.. moving my teaset here & there and did some washing too! hehehe

this is my fave teaset if you remember from my previous post.. I have big collection of this set.. 10 teacups (which four has been reserved) and few types of teapot and a pair of creamer & sugar pot.. I've yet to find the espresso tea cups!

this teapot is one of my fave..
aladdin teapot..
a very rare and hard to get..

another rare one is this coffeepot..
slim and tall..
and slightly smaller..


and here are the rest of the teapots of the same flowers ~ twin roses..

all these teapots are my fave..
(above & below)

so girls, thats about it for now.. I really got to get back to my plan.. *clean*clean*clean the house fitty!* hehehehe next time I can share with you the dishes set of the same flowers..
and don't forget to visit
Cielo for more cottage pretties!

Have a good week girls! Adieu!
xo
fitty
7 comments:
salam kak..
ya ALLAH..sini pon kuarkan twin roses..jelesssssssssss nyerrrr..
chemp ade mangkok jer..akak rembat kat apek mana yer?nak keep hunting nie....suka tgk full set akak tuh..stunning beb..cayalah
salam kak fitty...ishh sungguh memukau..kak, teko kopi slim tu mesti mahal kan..tapi berbaloiii!!!...Kat mana lah saya nak dapat teko alladin twin roses biasa tu..susah nyaa nak dapat...
wasalam Chemp.. err.. kat apek tak tau lah ada lagi ke tidak set2 camni.. susah nak dpt.. yg kak ada ni merata cari.. kedai apek ada, flea market ada, online kedai pun ada.. hehehe.. cantek kan set ni.. :D
wasalam CM.. teko kopi slim tu lawa kan.. but actually size dia kecik je.. kalau guna cawan mulut lebar tu bleh dpt dlm tiga or empat cawan je.. jenuh nak kena buat air selalu.. hehehehe.. apa kata CM tanya Tasha.. maybe dia bleh tolong carikan..
Good Morning Fitty! I don't blame you for not cleaning. If I had those beautiful pieces I would want to play with them too. So beautiful.
I love to 'play house' too instead of clean! LOL I love your teapot and teacups! So pretty!
hi Fitty,
i simply adore your china. your collection of tea pots is amazing...I WANT them all!!!!!
I also adore roses decors and tea & coffee sets. the perfect match!
take care
Rita
I don't blame you, playing with those pretty roses looks like fun!
Post a Comment