Helloooo..

Hello Girls.. how's your Thanksgiving and Eid' Adha celebration? I hope all of you had a great holidays with your love ones and not forgetting all the yummylicious dishes.. goodie!!!

(Made in Japan spray of roses teapot with cup & saucer)

Since my parents are still away, my siblings and I gathered at our parents home.. we enjoyed each other company and also cooked our family fave dishes.. a table full of them and not forgetting desserts, all were so delicous.. Apple Crumbble with vanilla ice cream, Chocolate mousse, Chocolate Brownies and Chocolate Puds with fresh strawberries.. all cleaned up the minutes we had them out.. and we thank God Al~Mighty for giving us good life.. :-)

(stack of Meakin tureens)

Then over the weekend, I went out with my sister to the book fair.. Oh my gosh.. the place was so crowded.. long que and took ages to roam around since every one is carrying box and box of books.. but somehow I managed to grab some cheap and good books for the kids.. all under one buck! Great finds and very enjoyable trip!

(A precious gift from Yatt's precious ~ pink tureen
with Gail's printed painting)

So this week, I shall be away again.. my parents are scheduled to be home in less than 2 weeks and I got to clean up the house thoroughly.. up and down, left & right, in and out!.. welp, you know the drill.. hehehe.. when the cats away, the mouse will play! hehehehe.. so, after like almost 2 months.. the house got to be spotless, spick and span again.. hehehe so wish me luck!!

(Noritake Gourmet Garden water jug ~
almost
the same design as
Portmeirion Botanic Garden Collection)


So girls.. till then.. wishing you great days ahead!
Have fun and take care! Adieu

xoxo
fitty

p/s: did you go shopping on Black Friday? hehehe
What did you get? hehehe
yeah.. me being nosey head! :P hehehe

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Fitty!

I love all your china - so beautiful! Glad you had a great meal together and good luck with the cleaning!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

~Yatt~ said...

salam aidiladha kak azie..
kejap jer kan rasanya..semoga semuanya selamat..happy cleaning my dear sis..biar tip top bila pak haji & mak haji (nape tak mak hajah kan?..) pulang..hehehe..

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Your china is gorgeous!! You have some great pieces. Good luck with all the cleaning.. I'll be thinking about you..
hugs ~lynne~

KayEllen said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Very Pretty China :)

Blessing to you!!

KayEllen

Betty said...

Fitty, I love all of those pretty tureens. I only have one. Now, I'll be looking for more thanks to you. LOL
Don't work too hard today!

Charmingdesigns said...

Happy late Pink Saturday. Lovely china!! Weeeel, I didn't intend to go out on Black Friday...Went to Costco...came home with a large flat screen tv. yippee!!

azah said...

salam fitty..
Dah siap kemas rumah?..mesti sakit pinggang skrg..hehhe..tapi tak apa..exercise sebab dah makan segala desserts yg berunsurkan coklat..

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.