Hello lovely ladies.. hows your weekdays so far? Hope all is well with you & love ones.. I am doing great here at my side of the world, kids are doing great too.. but weather is NOT.. the days have been hot & humid lately with a lil dosage of rain.. *sigh* we are expecting to go tru this weather till September.. and it is a long way to go..On the other note, I have finally put up a plan for my small courtyard/garden.. I will ask the contractor to build me a small pergola for my creeper plants, will add some carpet grass and more roses, hydrangeas, frangipanis and small shrubs here & there.. and boy, I can't hardly wait to see it.. my imagination can run wild when it comes to gardening! hehehehe
now, back to the Vintage Thingey Thursday, this week, I am sharing with you another set of my parents wedding gifts. This blue cornflower as I called it tea set, is made in china.
and am sure you are wondering how come they were so many of them despite the description I just told? hehehehe
anyway, what I love about this set is the flowers around the rim, sweet, simple and delicate.. this set is one of my fave and I had them in one of the cabinets in my living room so that I could see it always..
so, lovely girls, do hop over to Suzanne's Vintage Thingey Thursday, you will be amazed at what vintage thingies you can see..
Adieu Girls, till next post.. have a good weekend!
17 comments:
You just have so many pretty dishes! Love the pattern on these.
Wow! A double set! That's just amazing that you spotted more with the same pattern!
Lovely set, and I would have bought the antique store boxed set too.
Spoken like a true collector...eventually you will find more. The blue floweres are lovely and so is the shape of the teapot.
these are soooooo sweet. i love blue. enjoy!
xo
Sweet dishes. I have an old set where I am always looking for more pieces. Congrats on finding yours.
that is a wonderful tea set :-)
Rose XXX
very nice dishes...aren't you lucky to find more...hope you are having a great week
Lovely tea set and a addition to your collection.
What a beautiful set, fitty. I was somewhat disappointed to not see SOME pink in your post this week. =)
Oh yeah my mom would say the same
thing.. he he
I say the more the merrier as far
as dishes, I like em even if they
don't match! Happy VTT!!!!!!
Such lovely dishes..I love the pattern. Happy VTT..hope your weekend is a lovely one.
I really like the flowers on those dishes, and the shape of the teapot is adorable!
Pretty set! Lovely teapot and nice that you now found the coffepot to add to the set!
Lovely dishes....love the blue
Lovely tea & coffee set! Can't believe you found matching pieces - that's soooo lucky!
I totally agree with you. I have several boxes of dishes too, and do I need them...well no, I just love them!! Thanks for participating in VTT. Sorry my comment is so late, I have been out of town.
Post a Comment