Wordless Wednesday


favorite flowers






Kindly hop over to Dixie's Wordless Wednesday
for more wordless post! :-)

16 comments:

debi said...

Oooooooh! Pretty flowers...that makes me want to work in the garden!

Kathy said...

Such pretty flowers, gorgeous colours, you have such a wonderful blog, I adore period dramas.

Stephenie said...

Your flowers are just soooo pretty..I can't wait for my flowers to bloom....
Stephenie

Kat said...

Just beautiful! What wonderful colors, I love the hydrangea (I think that's what the blue one is?) I'm hopeless when it comes to gardening, so I just wander around blogland admiring everyone's handiwork lol. Kathy

Dixie said...

Beautiful flowers... thanks for keeping it wordless...
blessings. Dixie

The Raggedy Girl said...

I love getting to see all the wonderful flowers that I know will be part of today's postings.

Have a Happy Wordless Wednesday
The Raggedy Girl

Deb said...

Beautiful Blooms!!!!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Beautiful flowers...enjoy..

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Just dropping by to say hello dear Fitty!! Loved your flower pictures, just gorgous, one prettier then the other. I love the pink ones best though cuz as you know me, anything that is pink is just my thing!! hugs from afar, Debby

Monica said...

I had a yellow hibiscus just like that one in my backyard last year,they're so pretty!Thanks for sharing!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Very lovely flower choices! So glad you could stop by my blog for a visit☺

Terry said...

Hey Fitty
Happy Wordless Wednesday to you.
Your photos are outstanding and in full bloom .Beautiful flowers that you shared .Thank you for such a fun place to visit today .I really had a wonderful time.
Have a marvelous week.

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers :-)

i wish i had a garden!

Rose XXX

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I Have always loved the picture of the sailor and nurse...and the flowers are just beautiful....

Anne Fannie said...

I love your blue hydrandea.
Gorgeous flowers! I am in heaven visiting all these beautiful flowers today!
~Ann

Amber said...

Very pretty flowers!!
Amber

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.