Reason to be cheerful

After a long and stressful day at work, I was so happy to receive these two catalogs and a Magazine at my door step. These came in yesterday..

the most awaited Kate Forman (my fave!), Cath Kidston catalogs and Romantic Home Magazine..
I always waited for June issue of Romantic Homes magazine. They normally focused more on cottagey houses and decor.. and just look at the cover, isn't that very warm & cozy cottage you ever see? welp, it is to me.. don't you wish your kitchen or dining look the same as that? hehehehe

but the best of all is reading my friend Elyse Major article being published here in this mag. Congrats Elyse! Love the article. Short & sweet and so true! hehehehe lets flip tru whats in store..


and look at Kate Forman's dining room.. Oh my!!.. I am speechless.. I want her house, can I? hehehehe
look at her cottage too.. so beautiful..and all her fabrics, she designed herself.. yeap! she did that!

I love all her fabrics.. love the colours actually. cream and red, what a great combo.. especially when there is a hint of floral either small or big here & there..


living room so calm & peaceful.. so cottagey..

now here is Kate's fabric catalog I ordered online.. she design beautiful fabrics that suits for all i.e. curtains, quilts, bedsheets, pillowcases, upholstering, and what ever your creative mind can ever imagine.. so come & take a peep..

aahhhh.. look at that.. I want those box files below.. two or three boxes would be great.. stacking together just lovely..

the dining room.. so inviting.. love the table actually..

the day bed, the chair, the room.. oh my.. just lovely..

and last but not least.. another fave of my mine.. Cath Kidston catalog for summer.. few weeks back, I wrote about Cath's spring catalog and told you girls how to get it free and I hope you already got your copy by now..

love this table arrangement.. look at the colours.. so Summery.. (is there such a word?) hehehe


and I also love the stacking colourful bowls!


So girls, come & join me.. we chill out together.. I take out some cakes and cookies and you girls bring some drinks! we hit the couch and put up our legs and enjoy the cats & mags!.. hehehehe.. ta~ ta

Do visit Sue for more red post!.. :-)

7 comments:

Stephenie said...

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! I just looooove that diningroom to..I'm actually speechless myself..Can't wait to get the new Romantic Homes magazine..I also can't wait to read Elyse article...Thanks for sharing such amazing photos..
Stephenie

SueLovesCherries said...

What a beautiful, beautiful house! And, yes, I think I need to get me a Cath Kidston catalog!

Garden State Kate said...

Now that, is what I call a "good mail day"!

Lisa @ On Cloud Pink said...

Thank you.

I got so excited that I actually signed up for a CAth Kidston catalog too. Thanks so much!!!

Toodles.

Anonymous said...

i've never heard of your fave mag! Il have to get a copy for myself ;-)

I am also going to have to get a CK magazine... been putting it off, if I get it it will end up costing me loads! lol

Rose XXX

Ruby said...

Not quite my cup of tea but a very lovely post! Thanks, Ruby

zs said...

salam fitty,
kalau dpt tgk catalog pun tak cukup sukerrr....

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.