Another week, missed!


Its been weeks, I have not participate in the weekly Pink Saturday party hosted by Beverly.. So, what I've been up to, some of you may asked.. welp to tell the truth, I miss visiting you girls.. but time is not with me these last few weeks.. I've been busy with mind boggling real life dramas with kids, home, parents, work and the list goes on..

but that doesn't mean I forgotten all about you girls.. I still do my blog hopping, visiting you girls but hardly left any comments.. :-( I know, sad huh?! I will try to write the next time I visit you again.. can't promise but I try.. :-)

Last nite, I managed to steal some of my time to feather my nest.. its been awhile I haven't done this.. normally when the clock struck 12midnite, this Fitty is already off to bed wishing she dreams all about wonderful things but thats not the case.. like an alarm clock, sharp at 4am my eyes are already open for no reasons.. *sigh*.. looks like I screw up my time zone! hehehehe..

anyway, cut short, I decided to play house again.. this time, I took out all my enamelware collection.. I don't have much.. but suffice enough to accomodate the small space I have in the house.. hehehehe and here are just some of them..

I love enamelware and mine came from some nice & friendly sisters I just got to know from blogsville.. Hi Kak Aj, Kak Khadijah, Kak Hanim.. and the rest of the girls too, Hello!..

my most fave item would be 3 tier tiffin.. I've been looking for one, ages ago.. but hardly find the right one that I like.. so, when one of the girls put up the tiffin for sale, I grabbed it up fast.. and no regrets! hehehehe..

now, lets move this cup here, that teapot there.. hehehe

I love this pink plate.. look so sweet.. rite?

I also like this green decoupaged teapot..
like the roses.. lovely..

this small cup with two handles came from Kak Khadijah's store.. love this one too as it is a very rare cup and quite heavy! just look at the rust!! hehehehehe.. love that too!

small green plate is a gift from a friend..
pink & green what a great match! hehehehe

while these two big bowls came from Kak Ajmah.. and look at the center of the bowl.. this one with peonies and blue bird.. just lovely..

this one below look even sweeter! hehehehe.. another nice colour combination.. eh? hehehehe





after moving them here & there, I was thinking these stuff would look good if I have a proper place to display it.. should I move them to the kitchen and clear up another display cupboard.. or boy oh boy.. I better stop playing now.. otherwise.. I wont be sleeping and make bigger mess with my junks.. hehehe

till next post girls! have a good weekend! and take care! I have another busy weekend, kids extra co-curriculum classes, birthday party, visit my tailor and meeting up with my landscaper.. so cya! Toodles!

11 comments:

Deb said...

love the post...have a good weekend...try to get some me time in...sounds like you need it

azah said...

Thanks for the teacher's day wish...very nice enamel collections, I love them too!

Kim said...

What a beautiful collection of Enamalware you have Fitty. I'm totally in love with that fabulous pink and rose teakettle. What a great piece to have in your collection.

So glad you loved the vintage spode saucer I sent you as a gift for winning my first giveaway. Hope you find a good spot to display it amidst all of your other lovely things.

Have a great weekend..

Kim

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty,
I understand about having time to blog like we want to. But the great thing is, you can stop in to friends anytime and everyone is ready to welcome you in.

I love your enamelware collection. It is one of the best I have seen. Just lovely. The tea pots are so pretty and the rose plates lovely.

Have a great weekend and enjoy.
See you again soon.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Linda said...

Lovely Pinks! Happy Pink day and I hope you get some much needed sleep!

Linda

Barbara said...

HI Fitty, I am on vacation and have trouble posting, so I could only see a few of your pictures, but love the teapots. Hope things slow down for you. I will be home late tonight and hope to be back posting again by Monday.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the fuzzy pink welcome to Pink Saturday! I LOVE all of your enamelware. The plates and bowl with roses are wonderful. Hope things calm down for you soon. I know all too well what that feels like!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings,
Rebecca

Patricia said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you - I love your beautiful Pink tea kettle. I hope you have a wonderful new week.

HiHo said...

pretty, prettier and prettiest....love the post and glad to see your back. heidi

Elyse said...

hi fitty!

guess what? i placed an order online at cath kidston today! i'm so excited. the prized dishes will be mine! i'm sure i will be blogging all about them when they arrive.

beautiful enamelware!


happy PS 2 U!

xo

Betty said...

I just love your collections Fitty! Your house must be so cute!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.