Hello girls! Hows your weekend so far? I've seen some of you went to the flea markets, garage sales, car booth sales, art & craft fairs.. and am sure you brought back tonnes of wonderful treasures to be cherish in years to come!.. How I envy you! hehehehe Welp, my weekend was busy and a very long weekend! but don't worry I wont bore with you with the details.. hehehehe
Now, what was the reason of my writing??.. hmmm oh yes.. to thank these two lovely girls for these wonderful gifts I just received..
Back few weeks ago, I participated in Eileen's Lucky Me giveaway where we were asked to leave comments in order to win her beautifully done Kitty Whisker scrapbook journal.. she always come up with wonderful, beautiful journals.. and she is very creative too! No doubt!..
and another thing that I like about Eileen is all the photos she took especially those that have vintage flower frogs in it.. gosh!.. I am so crazy with flower frogs and I don't know why.. and her photos inspire me to get two of my vintage flower frogs which I love it so much..
long story short, I of course didn't win the main prize but Eileen was kind & generous enough to sent this lovely token as a thank you gift to all the commentors on the Lucky me giveaway.
so few weeks back, I received mine and I was so excited.. I can't wait to start prettified this booklet.. just look at the lovely flowery fabric she sewn on the booklet..
and this curliques and the cut outs.. so lovely & girly.. very soon I shall start prettified this book and hopefully I can share the results with you girls..
and look at the tag.. I love the wordings..
"May your day be filled with sunshine, may your life be whole and sweet, may your loves be ever near you and your fondest dreams complete"..
Isn't that sweet? I love it.. thanks Eileen.. you are so nice..
then came another giveaway I participated early this month.. Kim from Shabby, Pink and Pretty had this giveaway where the prize was this beautiful Red Camillia transferware from Spode..
I always wanted a piece of this red transferware but being a hot item either in eBay or any online shops, this red transferware are easily grab by those who have the money to bid or buy.. coz some of them, like Spode would cost you arms & legs just to get a few pieces..
so I guess I was excited when Kim said that the third and seven commentators would win this special thank you gift saucer and I try my luck!.
Actually she had two pieces and was tucked away in her hutch.. how generous is she!
and I was so lucky to be the third commentor and yippeee this saucer arrived last week.. I can't thank enough Kim... Big Thank you Kim for this lovely gift and I really love coming to your blog.. you got so many beautiful china and at times how I wish I could join you to the antique stores that you visit frequently.. and her collection of tea cups are to die for!..

I hope, Kim, this would be a jump start to my red transferware collection.. I actually have few pieces of transferware plates & saucers.. hehehehe
picture above, a plate and two saucers came from eBay many years ago.. the purple transferware was a rare one ~ Tonquin Myott. hard to get but was lucky to get one within my budget..
then the two blue saucers are from Ridgway.. bought from eBay for one buck back 5 years ago..

while these two small plates in green and red were from my late grandparents treasure trove..
and last but not least these blue saucers made for Myott, was bought from eBay too ~ two for a dollar.. it was my day to win the bid for these saucers.. love them..
don't you just love eBay?? hehehehe
Again, I would like to say many thanks for these wonderful gifts.. these are just some of the winning I had early this year.. and I wish my lucky star to win many more giveaway prizes in the future... hehehehe Don't you love these wonderful generous girls who always come of so many beautiful lovely wonderful prizes? hehehe
so girls, time to hit my sack.. its midnite time here.. so adieu.. have a great Monday and take care! Nighty nite! :-)
Now, what was the reason of my writing??.. hmmm oh yes.. to thank these two lovely girls for these wonderful gifts I just received..
long story short, I of course didn't win the main prize but Eileen was kind & generous enough to sent this lovely token as a thank you gift to all the commentors on the Lucky me giveaway.
"May your day be filled with sunshine, may your life be whole and sweet, may your loves be ever near you and your fondest dreams complete"..
Isn't that sweet? I love it.. thanks Eileen.. you are so nice..
then came another giveaway I participated early this month.. Kim from Shabby, Pink and Pretty had this giveaway where the prize was this beautiful Red Camillia transferware from Spode..
so I guess I was excited when Kim said that the third and seven commentators would win this special thank you gift saucer and I try my luck!.
Actually she had two pieces and was tucked away in her hutch.. how generous is she!
and I was so lucky to be the third commentor and yippeee this saucer arrived last week.. I can't thank enough Kim... Big Thank you Kim for this lovely gift and I really love coming to your blog.. you got so many beautiful china and at times how I wish I could join you to the antique stores that you visit frequently.. and her collection of tea cups are to die for!..
then the two blue saucers are from Ridgway.. bought from eBay for one buck back 5 years ago..
don't you just love eBay?? hehehehe
Again, I would like to say many thanks for these wonderful gifts.. these are just some of the winning I had early this year.. and I wish my lucky star to win many more giveaway prizes in the future... hehehehe Don't you love these wonderful generous girls who always come of so many beautiful lovely wonderful prizes? hehehe
so girls, time to hit my sack.. its midnite time here.. so adieu.. have a great Monday and take care! Nighty nite! :-)
7 comments:
pretty dishes...
Hello Fitty.. I'm so thrilled to know just how much you love the pretty spode saucer you won in my giveaway. It's looks great displayed alongside all of your other pretty things. I love all of your other pretty plates as well, especially the green one. Congrats again on being chosen as one of my winners. Have a fabulous week and stop by tommorow for my Teacup Tuesday post.
Kim
fitty,
your home is like a treasure box! enjoy all of your new treats! (i know you will)
xo
Hi....oh, everything is so lovely. The plates are divine!!!!!!!
Barb
SO nice that you have the plates from your grandparents. I love th green color plate. Very pretty.
Joyce
You were lucky Fitty! Those gifts are wonderful!
Love all your new treasures...I must say I love the transferware you won from Kim...I also won one from Kim...Which I was just sooooo excited...
I love all your transferware pieces you have..Such pretty colors and prints to...
Stephenie
Post a Comment