Hi Girls.. hows your long weekend? was it good? I hope so.. welp, I had a great weekend too! and longing for another long weekend like this, again.. hehehehe..
how I wish Vesak day falls either on Friday this week or Monday next week instead of Saturday.. otherwise we gonna have another long weekend in a row! and that would be awesome!..
Anyway, I am so happy to say that I managed to scrap out most of what I need to do over the weekend list of things to do.. (is your tongue twisted already?hehehe)
boy I am so relief!!.. its like a quarter of the burden is gone.. hehehehe.. next is to go over my list again.. and this time to really go into details of every nooks and crannies of my house.. and that would take major DIY projects.. hehehehe with no time frame!..
anyway girls, come and grab some of the cupcakes I baked for my cousin's engagement event ~ chocolate blueberies and cherries cupcakes..
the carnation flowers were made from Icing sugar.. and so is the small flowers.. and all flowers came from a bakery supply shop near to my home..
how I wish Vesak day falls either on Friday this week or Monday next week instead of Saturday.. otherwise we gonna have another long weekend in a row! and that would be awesome!..
Anyway, I am so happy to say that I managed to scrap out most of what I need to do over the weekend list of things to do.. (is your tongue twisted already?hehehe)
boy I am so relief!!.. its like a quarter of the burden is gone.. hehehehe.. next is to go over my list again.. and this time to really go into details of every nooks and crannies of my house.. and that would take major DIY projects.. hehehehe with no time frame!..
anyway girls, come and grab some of the cupcakes I baked for my cousin's engagement event ~ chocolate blueberies and cherries cupcakes..
and don't ask me where did I get the time to do all this.. coz.. I seriously don't know.. I guess.. if there is a will there is always a way to do it.. am I right? anyway, I only take orders for weekend functions.. no orders during weekdays as I am full time working mother on those weekdays!.. hehehe
welp girls, I can't be long.. just coming in to say Hi!! and I am about to have a date with Edward Cullen.. hehehehe.. tonite is Twilight nite AGAIN..can't wait for New Moon to come out soon! so adieu girls! till next post..
8 comments:
your cupcakes are so cute and look so yummy...these are they kind I can enjoy...no calories...
Those are adorable, chickee!! How in the world do you do the carnations on top? They are astounding, sugar...
xoxo,
Connie
Hi Fitty,
Your cupcakes look devine. Almost too pretty to eat, but I'm sure I could force myself to if necessary.
Also wanted to let you know that I dropped your package off at the post office today so hopefully you will be getting it soon. Hope you enjoy it and congratulations once again for being one of winners in my first blog giveaway.
Kim
Fitty, those cupcakes look scrumptious! Love the pretty carnations on top.
Your cupcakes look adorable!!! Can't forget how yummy to..My mouth is watering(hehe)... I love to bake too..
Stephenie
what fabulous cakes, you are very talented!
Rose XXX
Those are absolutely stunning! I have never seen sugar crafted carnations on cupcakes like that!
What adorable cupcakes! I love that "icing".
Post a Comment