Oh dear oh dear - I thought Rednesday was every Wednesday! Hahaha - I've done another! DOH DOH DOH. I need to play serious catch up with you guys. xxxxx (p.s - lovely pic!)
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I love your pink cottage blog; I can see we enjoy many of the same things, especially flea market shopping, vintage, and all things cottage!
What a wonderful picture of your family! Just look at that spread on the table! Looks like there was some kind of a party going on. Thanks for sharing! *´¨) ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨) (¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~
Love your family photo. Your color photos look a lot like mine. Too bad the color in those early photos hasn't held up. I've tried doctoring mine with PhotoShop, but I struggle with it. Nevertheless, we're glad we have those priceless pictures, aren't we!
What a adorable picture of you and Mom and Dad....you are sooooo cute...I love your cupcakes in the post below....I bet they taste good!!!!! Hugs, Mo ;-)
17 comments:
great family photo with Mom and Dad
Oh dear oh dear - I thought Rednesday was every Wednesday! Hahaha - I've done another! DOH DOH DOH. I need to play serious catch up with you guys. xxxxx
(p.s - lovely pic!)
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I love your pink cottage blog; I can see we enjoy many of the same things, especially flea market shopping, vintage, and all things cottage!
Nice moment in time. Family around the dinner table, always a good thing.
Happy MOM day to you,
Candy
what a precious Moom memory... thanks for sharing it with us on WW.
blessings. Dixie
Great family photo. It must bring back memories! Have a happy W.W.
Great photograph! Brings back a lot of memories.
What a sweet photo
Happy Wordless Wednesday to You
from
The Raggedy Girl
What a wonderful picture of your family! Just look at that spread on the table! Looks like there was some kind of a party going on.
Thanks for sharing!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~
Love your family photo. Your color photos look a lot like mine. Too bad the color in those early photos hasn't held up. I've tried doctoring mine with PhotoShop, but I struggle with it. Nevertheless, we're glad we have those priceless pictures, aren't we!
What a adorable picture of you and Mom and Dad....you are sooooo cute...I love your cupcakes in the post below....I bet they taste good!!!!!
Hugs,
Mo ;-)
DEAR FITTY,
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY...YOU WERE AN ADORABLE GIRL.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU AND HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.
HUGS
debbie
Great pic! Your mom's beautiful. You look just like her...Christine
What a neat picture. You're a cutie!
Beautiful family photo! Happy Mother's Day!
What a wonderful family photo ,
thank you for sharing.
Have a blessed day !
What a darling little girl:) And pretty goodlooking family!
Post a Comment