while waiting...

I'm at my parents home now.. waiting for the guests to arrive.. mom is having a family gathering.. and I am totally bored waiting for the guests.. god knows what time they will arrive and I think why not I put up my post.. I already miss my Pink Saturday post.. *sigh*

anyway, today, I managed to cut down all the trees I've mentioned in my previous blog.. all the palm trees or was it beetlenut trees? anyway, all 4 of them, huge, are no longer at my front yard.. and so is the big guava tree.. cut it down.. not producing any fruits for me.. got to let it go.. and also i trimmed down my huge bourgainvilla trees!

wow.. now my garden looks better.. and I got a small piece of yard to play around.. am so excited.. so next plan is my garden.. gosh I got many plans.. maybe major make over for my garden.. I don't know.. water garden, herbs & vegies patch or cottage garden.. gosh.. am so dizzy now.. hehehehehe

hookay, cut it short.. few nites ago.. when I was feeling down.. I went to my vanity corner..

I've been playing house again.. I recently bought a vintage powder puff from Niki.. it came with a small flowery made in Germany bowl that I like so much... just look at the picture below..

Isn't that pretty or what.. Niki made the powder puff with marabou feathers, vintage lace and a china rose at the middle of puff.. so girly.. I love all things Niki has in her shop.. and her house is awesome.. she recently painted her dining table and chairs and it looks so colourful and so cottagey.. she is one of my source of inspiration..

then came the blue powder tin, a vintage 1978 California Perfume Co.. so beautiful and the most sought after powder tin.. I've seen this tin in so many blogs and so I hunted for one.. and boy I was happy beyond words.. coz, the tin looks so brand new instead of being vintagey.. and almost full of powder and the smell.. so sweet..

I have few more tins to play soon.. and I can hardly wait.. and girls I got to go now.. one of our guests is here.. so adieu! and have a good weekend girls..

8 comments:

Nancy said...

How exciting that you have a gardening project. I say vegetables for sure plus flowers! Happy PS!

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Hi Fitty, ENJOY the family gathering. I always love it when family can get together for an afternoon!! Loved the pictures of such pretty things, the powder puff was my favorite, but I also liked the vintage blue powder tin. I love them! ciao, Debby

Betty said...

Oh my goodness Fitty! You're so busy I am tired just reading your last few posts!! LOL Have a wonderful weekend. I bought that same powder container and I love it too!

Connie said...

Have a wonderful family gathering, sweetpea! Happy PS and love the powder puff of boa feathers! How decadent to have such a luxury!
xoxo,
Connie

Deb said...

I love the hat!!!

Kim said...

Hi Fitty..

Congratulations on being the third visitor to leave a comment on my current blog post. That means you are one of the lucky winners of my Spode "Camilla" saucer giveaway.

Email me with your address and I will get your prize mailed out to you as soon as I can.

As always, I love visiting your blog and seeing all of your beautiful things. I'm loving that pretty litte rose dish that came with your powder puff. I have several small dishes like that myself that I use for serving ice cream. Keeps the portions small enough so I don't feel quite so guilty eating things I shouldn't be....LOL

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kim

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Stephenie said...

What amazing pictures..So many beautiful treasures..Hope you had a great time...
Stephenie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.