Hi girls.. this gonna be a short post.. and I dedicate this post to my local readers..Salam to all kakak-kakak dan adik-adik sekalian.. first of all I would like to say thank you for coming to my blog.. I do not know how you all jumpa my blog.. but am glad you did.. at least, I know that there are local readers here who share the same hobby as me.. and this blog is a place for me to merapu and stress free.. hehehee.. dan tak cantek mana pun.. hehehehe
anyway, I started to know you all from a comment Tini left for me not so long ago.. then came a few comment from Kak Rozie, if not mistaken then email from Servia from Miri, Sarawak and few more lovely girls that I come to know later on.. i.e. Kak Ajmah, Kak Khadijah, Kak Hanim.. and Hi also to D'Rimba and Kak Inna, Yatt and the rest of you girls.. btw I never fail to visit you all punya blog almost every day, if possible!.. and big Thank you to Ogy too, for featuring me in her blog few weeks back.. and from there I guess I have more local readers coming and visiting me.. thank you once again.. :-)
As you all tahu, I like to collect vintage & antiques stuff.. so my house is full of them.. I mostly got them either from flea market, antique shops, eBay or inherit from my late grandparents home.. and I am glad to know that you all suka with what I collect.. and my style is electic.. combination of romantic shabby chic, english country/cottage dan american country/cottage.
I've been collecting vintage stuff back 10 years ago.. and most of what I collect adalah utk koleksi peribadi and to be passed to my children later on.. they are not meant for sale. :-)
I also like to collect home decor books and magazines.. most of my books & magazines I bought from Kinokuniya, eBay and Amazon.com If you all suka, you all boleh visit their website and order from them. for example Kinokuniya, my fave bookstore, provide online bookstore where you can purchase with out going to the bookstore itself.. but you must know what books you wanna buy. if buku yang you nak tak ada dlm listing Kinokuniya, you all bleh antar email to them and ask them to reserver one for you. You can either pay cash when you collect the book(s) or get Kino send it to you right to your door step but with a cost.
So, apa lagi nak gitau.. oh ya.. when you come and visit me here, jangan takut-takut utk leave a comment and say hi!..
Saya sebenarnya peramah orang nya.. cuma masa dan kerja yang menghalang saya utk getting to know you all better.
I think thats about it.. I hope this post will not deter you from coming and visit me often.. till then, have a good weekend and selamat hari buruh! :-) salam perkenalan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to all of you lovely girls, just to let you know that I got to miss Pink Saturday party this week.. as I AM THE VERY BUSY girl this week.. and gosh I don't know where can I have the energy to do everything..
Thursday nite : ALL DONE!
1. baking chocolate blueberry cupcakes for my cousin's engagement - about 4 dozens of them..
2. I am maidless coz Maid got to stay with my grandma at my mom's home coz my parents has gone back to down south for a short break.. and I am the guardian angel here!! hehehehe
Friday : ALL DONE!
1. waiting for my cousin to pick up the cupcakes
2. got to pick up the maid from mom's home
3. got to go to visit another relatives *sigh* three weeks already we didn't visit them
Saturday : ALMOST ALL DONE!
1. Got to cut down the trees and do some gardening
2. got to attend cousin's wedding - DIDN'T GO.. TOO TIRED AFTER GARDENING..
3. got another family gathering to attend after the wedding
Sunday :
1. I GOT NO MORE ENERGY TO DO ANYTHING BUT REST & RELAX!!!! - DON'T THINK SO.. HEHEHE.. MIGHT GO TO IKEA WITH MY SISTER!
so now, when is the time to clean up my home??? God knows! *sigh* hehehehe
9 comments:
Fitty,
I didn't understand most of your post but it sounds like you have a lot of new followers closer to home & I am happy for that!
You have some busy days coming up and I wish you all the best!
xoxo
Jane
Hi Fitty, It is always enjoyable to visit your lovely blog. Your sweet personality shows through and is reflected in your collections and kindness. So glad you have many new visitors to your blog.
Thank you as well.
Hope you get to relax soon after your busy week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
Looks like you have a full
schedule ahead of you. Have fun!...Christine
Hello Fitty,
This is my first time here and I am amazed by the prettiness on your blog. I will be back to read more.
Have a great weekend!!
Sonia
Salam and hi to Fitty..simply luv reading ur gorgeous blog...*hugs* fm kak ana, spr.
Hi Fifty, I've been reading your blogs for quite some time.. love all your collection & what you've done to it to make it lovely and soothing to the eyes... It makes me to restart my blog that I have left years ago...keep me update of your ideas. I'm sure you have a lovely home...would like to visit you one of these days..
Melur
Thanks for dropping by. I had your blog link to mine so that i would always be here to read your new entry. I love all your collections, keep it up.
jarang akak bagi comment kat sini, segan..tak sangka fitty rupanya seorg yang mudah didekati..nice to know you, of course we had the same passion to share..
hi sis fitty...
firstly..im so glad u did mention my name in ur entry..though we're just knowing each other.. :)
2ndly..thanks for visiting my 'indah khabar dr rupa' blog....
still in the process of learning and sharing..
it's nothing compared to what you have been collecting for far...hehe..
btw nice knowing you sis!!
salam kenal fitty, akak selalu juga lawat blog fitty tp tak pernah tinggal any comments-segan la sis...
anyway,akak suka sgt your blog-so full of information & looked so pro...
~ K.Ani ~
Post a Comment