Wordless Wednesday..

Today I'm joining Dixie in her Wordless Wednesday
and today's theme is LOVE..

Since Valentines is around the corner,
LOVE is just the right subject..




Click here to see more of Wordless Wednesday post from other lovely girls.. toodles!

and ENJOY!

22 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

I love hearts...so loved this post! Susan

Kat said...

Love all your pretties! Especially those gorgeous chocolates lol. Kathy

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

I loved all of the hearts...but, oh der me!...it was the candy that caught my eye!!...Debbie

Dixie said...

I love the hearts... but of course I posted in on my blog... i LOVE Chocolate! hugs. Dixie

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm that candy is an Eye Popper!! I hope I get some from a sweetie on Saturday--if I don't I'll go buy some for myself! (and I won't share!)

Love your paper covered craft cabinet--you did a great job!

Hope you have a great Wordless Wednesday! Dana

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What a beautiful post of pretties and goodies.. hugs ~lynne~

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty:
I love your pictures, can I have a piece of chocolate please?
Love, Ann

Simply Debbie said...

hello fitty,
let me get my heart restarted...i am on sugar overload from those beautiful chocolates...i gained 7 lbs just looking at them....but i am like dana....if i don't get candy with nuts, please....i'll waddle on down to the store and buy my own...lol
blessings
debbie

The Pink Birdhouse said...

fitty, loved the pictures, those chocolates had my mouth watering. I am a true choco-holic! But I loved the felt hearts all together in thé bowl, one complimenting the other. How pretty! Glad to see that you are still posting!! Keep on smiling!! .... Debby

xinex said...

Love all your pictures. Beautiful post!...Christine

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I loved the eye candy and the chocolate candy :-)

Thanks for stopping by to see my blog--this is my first visit to yours as well. I read some of your other posts and was surprised that someone would tell you to quit writing, that's so mean!

Anonymous said...

You make me want CHOCOLATE.GRRRR...Ann

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Mmmmm, chocolate! :0)

Cass @ That Old House said...

Gorgeous pictures! I "heart" those hearts! -- Cass

The Raggedy Girl said...

OK those chocolate candies are screaming we LOVE you!
Roberta Anne

LaliSweet1 said...

I still have your felt HEARTS, sitting in my dining hutch display! All year round!
Happy Valentine's Day!
*muah*

Leah said...

love the pictures - perfect for Valentine's Day! :)

Connie said...

You are definitely loved, chica!
Smooches,
Connie

Lynda said...

What great photos! I love all your hearts, and the chocolate looks divine!

Neabear said...

I love all the hearts! I also love the chocolates too. I especially like how you have them displayed. Hmm yummy!!

Kathy said...

A beautiful love post!
Kathy

Elena said...

Beautiful shots. I love the boxes with Love Story on it! Thanks for sharing all the way across the sea!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.