Creativity came when you are least expected..

Good morning girls!.. do you remember my store bought mini chest drawers that I was contemplating whether to wallpaper it or paint it..

welp, guess what I've done to it.. hehehehehe..

yeap! I had it covered with my fave vintage wallpaper... and paint the trims in white.. so what do you think? Isn't this pretty?

Just in the right colours and loving it! so chic!.. hehehehe..


I am none stop smiling.. why? I love the look of my art & craft cupboard.. hehehehe I should do this project earlier.. but I guess yesterday was the right time.. since I was a lil bit down.. this project makes me busy, lift up my spirit and gives me joy.. to know that I am doing what I love most..


I also had this small cigar box covered with the left overs wallpaper.. I might add some millinery flowers on it..

but seriously I don't know what I would do with the box since it is so pretty now.. hehehehehe

anyway, I love doing these two projects.. even tho' it took me few hours just to do it but worth my effort!.. now I have used up some of my fave wallpapers I got from Donna, Karla and Lisa.. and since these papers are difficult to get here, I got to replenish my stock soon.. so till next project.. I got jam drops cookies and brownies waiting for me & kids.. adieu!

UPDATE:

From the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you to all of you girls for telling me to continue on writing.. I know I shouldn't give this moron who wrote me this nasty email a chance to criticize me in such a way.. but there are times being sensitive girl I am, it hurts..

To me, blogging is the only place I went to release my steam. boy I tell you I got lots of steam to release especially when I got to deal with some jokers at work and 1001 kinds of Mommy this, Mommy that at home.. hehehehe..

Reading is more than a hobby.. it is a habit to me which I try to instill this habit to my kids.. I never walk out from home without a book or magazine in hand.. and I love writing, even tho' I am no writer.. but I enjoy doing it.. and here, blogsville, is a place where I wanna do both & have fun with you girls!.. to share my side of stories tru my eyes..

So, thanks again girls for sharing this wonderful friendship with me.. and God Bless!

10 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

BEAUTIFUL!! The chest & cigar box turned out very pretty & you sure can wallpaper (I am terrible with it)! This must have taken a lot of time but I'm glad you feel good after it, I would be tearing out my hair!

I left a comment on your last post, just read what happened with the evil person who left you the comment. So sorry...

xoxo
Janie

Kim said...

Oh Fitty, the chest of drawers turned out just beautiful with the pretty vintage wallpapers. Great job!! It looks so pretty now sitting on your shelf with all of your other things.

Connie said...

Fittyyyyyyyyy, you did marvelous, chick!! I love it. I think I'll do one of those things also. Great job, honey.......
Smooches,
Connie

Neabear said...

I am glad you are back with us. Your chest of drawers turned out great. It is so you and fits in with the other things you have stored there. I sincerely hope you are feeling much more happier now. I love reading about your life there. Oh, and I always make sure I take something to read with me to work everyday. I read while I eat lunch. That is how I get through my books.

Marja Rijnsburger said...

The chest and cigar box are great. It is always good that when you are feeling sad, do something for yourself that makes you feel much happier. It isn't always easy but it helps.
greetings from Holland

Anonymous said...

far tooo beautiful!!! And thanks for continuing blogging, I hope you have put the comment of your complaining reader in the bin!!

Anonymous said...

it was me: sylvia extra from villa extra...

LaliSweet1 said...

I'm glad you get yourself into gear! atta girl!
Loved the way you wallpaper your new treasure art chest! It's awesome to your taste!
HUGS!

Elyse said...

fitty, i LOVE the chest. amazing! inspiring! i would be smiling non-stop, too!!!

xo

Cindy said...

I love it! I'm seeing this ikea chest on so many blogs this week and now I want one!!!!

Ignore those mean people out there. I've been getting those type of messages too. You just have to laugh at them. Obviously they have nothing better to do than leave mean comments!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.