Today Cindy from My Romantic Home is hosting a centerpiece party.
I wish to share my dining table centerpiece pictures but unfortunately, my dining table is in a mess.. hehehe
so here I am sharing my ever changing centerpiece on my console table.. A Drexel Heritage console table I bought from my aunt who got it from a junk shop many moons ago.. I was told by the shop owner, this table actually came from the American Embassy here in my country..





for more wonderful centerpiece pictures, do jump over to Cindy's blog.. Happy Thursday Girls!
I wish to share my dining table centerpiece pictures but unfortunately, my dining table is in a mess.. hehehe
so here I am sharing my ever changing centerpiece on my console table.. A Drexel Heritage console table I bought from my aunt who got it from a junk shop many moons ago.. I was told by the shop owner, this table actually came from the American Embassy here in my country..
for more wonderful centerpiece pictures, do jump over to Cindy's blog.. Happy Thursday Girls!
13 comments:
What a darling baby!
Love your pastel colors on the walls! Nice vignette too!
Charming, nice to know the history of your table.
Wow, I love the splashes of color!!
Beautiful table. I especially love the pretty pink pot!
Fitty, I love how you've got pink and green together, honey! Looks sharp. Wanna see some blingy shoes?? Come on over, Chick. You'll swoon at these beauties.........
Smooches girlfriend
Conie
Fitty,
Your console table is just so elegant~it certainly does look like an antique. I love how you have decorated, all the photos & flowers...
I really love the vases below, the blue one is just my style!
This was a great post. I love seeing your home! :-)
xoxo
Jane
You house is so pretty and bright.....always like a spring day! Love your console.....
Very pretty! I love the reflection of the plates on the opposite wall in the mirror!
Manuela
Very lovely! Like a breath of spring-fresh air.
K-
Love all your pictures and treasures...and your table is beautiful...
Hugs,
Mo :-)
That table is beautiful!!! I bet you were so happy to get that! Thanks so much for joining in!!!
I see what you mean by an everchanging display. That is a wonderful spot to use to change your displays to go with the seasons or your mood. Must be so fun for you. That really is a neat table. Beautiful!
Post a Comment