What a weekend! I had so much fun with Pink Saturday and so did you ladies! seems that we all have another thing in common!.. apart from PINK.. doesn't matter at which side of the world we live, we DO have messy tables or corners in our home and hehehe amazingly, this is where we normally create wonderful things for ourselves or love ones... all the creative juices pumpin' in!..
and now sadly to say, this is about time I finish cleaning up all the mess I did...
so here are where the boxes went to... a small old pantry cupboard I bought few years back from a friend at flea market..
I would love to put up some wallpaper at the back of the cupboard but I dare not to do it now.. reason being I am still searching for the right furniture here at my working area... so for now, this fits it purpose..
and then I hang a 2009 calendar, I bought from Niki of Nostalgia @ the stone house.. I love her calendar.. the pictures are so beautiful.. these two are my faves..
she actually inspires me to get some of the stuff I have in my collection.. the vintage hat, the half doll pin cushion.. those are just to name a few.. next would be her book! I would love to get a copy of her book! I read the reviews and it was awesome! lovely pictures!.. so, that would be my next thing to get on my list..
just look at the pictures above.. would you pass? I know I won't...
then I went to my pink board and play again.. hehehehe.. and I heard my daughter said.. mommy are you done??!!!.. hehehehehe you play too much!.. :P hehehehehe
I recently bought this from Beth etsy's shoppe... I love the ribbon brooch.. especially when it came with tulle and cameo pin.. pretty.. now it sits together with my other 2 ribbons from Andrea's OHW..
and look at the bird.. I wish I could fly like her... with pink flowers around the neck.. and glitter wings.. and off to the land full of lovely ladies like you and shop to my heart contents!
pretty little bird don't you think?.. this one is similar to the one I saw in Heather's shoppe.. but mine was a gift from Karla last Christmas..
I bought her Pink bottle brush Xmas tree.. What I love most about the tree is of course its colour in pink and also the baubles and rhinestone brooch on it.. just pretty.. in fitty's household.. Xmas trees are up all year round!.. hehehehe
hookay lovely ladies.. toodles! BBL... but this cleaning up wont last long coz I have started another project for Valentines.. hehehehe
and now sadly to say, this is about time I finish cleaning up all the mess I did...
so here are where the boxes went to... a small old pantry cupboard I bought few years back from a friend at flea market..
then I went to my pink board and play again.. hehehehe.. and I heard my daughter said.. mommy are you done??!!!.. hehehehehe you play too much!.. :P hehehehehe
hookay lovely ladies.. toodles! BBL... but this cleaning up wont last long coz I have started another project for Valentines.. hehehehe
7 comments:
Is that a vintate bottle brush tree? It is soooooo sweet!
Oh goodness...collections galore..I feel like I have been in a candy store..and still want more!
Everything looks so organized! How great is that? It makes me want to go right now and straighten up my craft room...which, by the way, is a complete disaster at the moment!
Stephanie
Wow... everything looks wonderful...
Hugs
cielo
Hello Fitty, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by! Wow you are so nice and organized! I love that calendar, I'm going to have to see if I can find one.
My craft room is in such disaray right now. I really need to get to work in there. Your pink post was so cute too!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
You are too cute! Having fun in your craft space. That cabinet does do a good job of holding your things for now. Yay! Hope you have a good week!
Hi Fitty!
Thanks for adding me to your 'blogs I follow' - now I have found you!!
I shall be adding you to my links.
Thanks for showing some piccies of my calendar - glad to hear that you are enjoying it.
Have a great day,
Niki
Post a Comment