Valentine is coming and I was brave enuff to participate two Valentine swaps.. a real fun swap, but somehow I am kindda excited and at the same time nervous. why? welp, first I am afraid that the stuff I sent might not be as expected..
At my side of the world, we don't have much vintage items for sale.. if we do have, it would be expensive.. we don't have flea markets with abundance of lovely items like the ones in States or UK or even Aussies..
so, thus, I tried my very best to come up with some fun things that I hope my partners would like it.
The first three pictures are for my swap partners in A Thrifty Mrs Valentine Swap.. Julie this is for you..
There is a heart shape plate with roses in the middle of it, a heart shape brooch with a small flower brooch on heart shape Xmas bauble, a small posies of flowers made from icing sugar and few small knick knacks..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While another partner in Dolly's My Vintage Heart Swap, Glenda.. this is for you..

Yours would come in a box with a handmade card, icing sugar small posy of flowers, heart shape brooch, a ceramic valentine hanger, a small embroidery bag and few small knick knacks..
To all my swap partners.. I really hope that you like your boxes.. and sorry if didn't come up to your expectations.. further more, there are few restrictions that I have to follow when it comes to shipping items internationally and also to minimise the cost of shipping..
Have a great day everyone! toodles!..
At my side of the world, we don't have much vintage items for sale.. if we do have, it would be expensive.. we don't have flea markets with abundance of lovely items like the ones in States or UK or even Aussies..
so, thus, I tried my very best to come up with some fun things that I hope my partners would like it.
The first three pictures are for my swap partners in A Thrifty Mrs Valentine Swap.. Julie this is for you..
While another partner in Dolly's My Vintage Heart Swap, Glenda.. this is for you..
Have a great day everyone! toodles!..
2 comments:
What cute things to send to your swap partners! Hope it all goes well for you and your swap partners.
hiya Its Glenda your swap buddy and I peaked a look at the swaps you are sending and I love mine and cant wait to get it thank you love Glenda.
Post a Comment