Pink Saturday

this is how my Pink Saturday looks like at my side of the world.. I was supposed to clean up this lil' corner here.. but somehow I created more mess!.. hehehehe

see I told ya!.. see how messy my table is..

boxes are everywhere!.. hehehehe

my beads, my flowers, scrapbook stuff, wallpapers, ribbons, trimmings, lace, scissors, glue gun.. and the entire crew!!..

and the outcome from the mess is.... one valentine's card hehehehehehe but I think I got to pull out the polka dots heart!..

I think now it looks better..


so ladies, Happy Pink Saturday! and Don't forget to visit Beverly.. till next Pink Saturday! see ya!

42 comments:

LADY JANE said...

LOL..I have a few little(?) stashes like that of my own lately....Hope Dads MRI comes out ok...a prayer and a hug! Happy EARLY PINK SATURDAY!

Rhondi said...

You certainky have lots of pink to create with. The valentines are just lovely.
Hugs, Rhondi

♥Mimi♥ said...

How wonderful. BTW, messy or not, I sure loved seeing all those goodies in the corner. Really got me thinking...um, I think I have a couple of corners that look just like yours. Wanna come over and help me clean them?

One Shabby Old House said...

I love the Valentine's your creative mess made. Very pretty
Happy PS
Becky

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love your Valentine's! They are beautiful!!! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Mary said...

I love those cards! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that desk somehow reminds me of the one right here beside me...LOL an organized chaos..RIGHT?? LOL

Jennifer said...

Oh that stash looks like mine.I have a mess too.Love your pink Valentines.Happy Pink Sat.Hugs,Jen

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love all this pink mess! Beautiful cards!
What else are you making?


~ Gabriela ~

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Pink Saturday, you are just too funny. I loved that your mess turned into something beautiful.. don't we all have those tables somewhere in our home? :-)
I hope you're having a super w/k. hugs ~lynne~

Glennis said...

Wow, such lovely cards. Lots of good things come from that work table!!

Have a great pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Oh..I am so glad to find out I am not the only one who's crafty space is in a disarray when in the midst of creating..but then such beautiful goodies come out of it all! Your cards are so pretty!

Happy PINK!
Lorena

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Wow...just beautiful....gotta have a mess to create...what a wonderful treasure...someone will be very lucky to receive that wonderful card...
Hugs,
Mo:-)

imjacobsmom said...

It looks like a fun corner to me! You've created some very pretty Valentine's! Happy PS! ~ Robyn

Betty said...

I think your mess looks a lot like my mess right now Fitty!! LOL Your cards turned out beautiful!!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

You are so brave to post pictures of your "collections". I have quite a scrapbooking mess myself! Love your Valentine creations. Happy Pink Saturday!

joyh82 said...

Great cards, love Valentine's day!

Suzie Button said...

Well, even with a pile here or there, you still were able to make some gorgeous items there! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Love your pink!

Stephanie said...

Lovely creations!! Not messy...looks like a place for an artist!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful cards and what mess???

*jean* said...

lovely pinkyness....happy pink saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love the fussy face of the girl on the card in the center! So cute!

Dawn said...

I function in a mess too! I couldn't find my supplies in a clean spot! Cards are beautiful! Happy PS.

Anonymous said...

Fitty, those are just beautiful. You did great. My scrapbooking "stuff" is always a mess.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

What a nice result! Very pretty creation...Happy Pink!

Angie said...

I think if there isn't a mess somewhere...you aren't crafting enough! :-) Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love the Valentine card...I have one of those ..messy lil corner...LOL
Happy Pink Saturday
Katherinellen

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful page. And all that great craft stuff.

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like my table beautiful!

Anonymous said...

My table is a mess also. Love your valentines.

Thanks for visiting me!

RobinfromCA said...

I never buy it when I see a clean and orderly work space! This looks very real and obviously you turned out some beautiful creations!

Happy Pink Saturday,
Robin

Anonymous said...

I have some ummmmm, how shall we say..working craft corners of my own. :). Your valentines are tiny beautiful works of art..just lovely. Happy Pink Saturday and my prayers for a good outcome on the MRI.

Dixie said...

what is it they say... "A clean desk is the sign of a cluttered mind"? ... well something like that...

my desk looks like yours...

wonderful creations you've shared. thanks so much! inspiration!
dixie

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

All of my work spaces look like that...you aren't alone!

Good luck with your dad's MRI,
Judy

alicesg said...

Hahaha...at least you have a corner for your crafts. Mine is here, there and over there, and over over there...lol. Happy Pink Satuday.

The Pink Birdhouse said...

What a lovely blog you have, and loved the post about the Valentine. It turned out wonderfully! Your mess on the tables look just like mine when I work on my ribbonwork. I seem to work best when in the midst of such chaos. Glad to see someone else out there that does the same. greetings, Deborah

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, You haven't seen my work space, but I am working on making it more efficient. Happy belated pink Saturday and thank you for the birthday wishes.xo Lynn

The Muse said...

Thanks for Pink Saturday fun!

I am not covered up with pink here, at our cottage, The Painted Nest, LOL so that SAT was a stretch for me!! :) LOL

I am running behind on my comments as I have been traveling for work :)

i feel as though you are keeping the old art form alive...I adore creating with paper...you have a great design sense!

Sondra Behne' said...

sometimes reorganizing a mess is fun because you find things and say..oh my gosh...I forgot I had thatand you then re-discover a whole new treasure again

Anonymous said...

Well, it's difficult to be creative in a tidy room. You need all your supplies out where you can see them. Love your pinkish creations!

All the best, Lana

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

OMGoodness! I thought someone had taken a pic of my office! LOL. Love those Valentine's! Hope you had a fabulous Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
~~Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill Studio

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.