Rose Wednesday


Jan is hosting Rose Wednesday and I don't wanna miss and here is my porcelain roses posy in pink colour...

my pink rose here below picture blooming beautifully..

and this one is roses arrangement I did it for my mom..


Sorry this is such a short post.. as I am doing this on my time break.. so till next post.. adieu! have a nice day! and don't forget to visit Jan..

12 comments:

Gone said...

Hi Fitty,

I'm so pleased you joined in today! Your ROSES are beautiful. Have a blessed day.

Jan

bj said...

Your rose posting is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Christie said...

Hi Fitty,
Gorgeous Roses and how special the arrangement is that you made for your mother....so sweet. Hope you have a wonderful Rose Wednesday!
xoxo,
Queenie

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Ohhhh, I spy lots of china w/ roses on it in the background of your posie! Nice posie BTW!

The arrangement you did for your Mom is just lovely!

Dresden Plate said...

What a very pretty arrangement you made.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty, It may be short but so sweet. The arrangement is lovely and I am sure your mom loves them. The porcelain roses are so pretty. Nice post Fitty.

Hugs...Jeanne

Neabear said...

Your rose post is so pretty. I love it.

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, Happy Rose Wednesday! What a cute post, your roses are just beautiful. You must live in a warm zone, we've had snow here. Your arrangement for Mom is so pretty!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

{oc cottage} said...

Just so pretty!!

M ^..^

Rosy Inspiration said...

Thanks for sharing all your rosy pretties, I enjoyed them.

kari and kijsa said...

Have a safe and happy Halloween!
smiles,
kari & kijsa

Candy said...

Who can resist a rose?
Happy Wed, Candy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.