
and I got so excited.. hehehehe wonder why? welp.. I finally got my book rack painted.. and guess what colour? none other than
PINK!.. yes
PINK..

I just love how the rack looks at my corner.. even my daughter said my living room now looks like a shop, instead of a house! hehehehehe

This is what I call my
pink corner.. hehehehe
pink rack with mostly all my
pink treasures! and I love playing with my corner.. coz I got lots of
pinkies to play with.. among others are the pinwheelcushion I bought from
Betty in
pink flowers fabric with
pink clay rosette on top.. that is pretty..

btw Can you spot a
pink crown? I bought that one from
Karla.. I love that crown a lot.. she made few & sold them at her Etsy shop. This one she made after seeing an article from Romantic Country that has Carol Spinski artwork.

This crown of mine has some
pink glitters, vintage trim that has three rows of beads and rhinestones brooch with vintage ribbons. Pretty rite? :-)

you also could see some of my
pink porcelain posies I bought from eBay.. I got 7 of them and currently waiting for 2 more to arrive! heheheheh I am so hooked to this posie.. Just lovely!

here are more pictures of the rack.. and no words could describe how happy and excited each time I see this corner.. very uplifting.. :-)

and so it seems the rack finally has a new coat! and if I know it would make me this happy.. I would have done it earlier! hehehehe
this picture above is the before painting..
thats all lovely ladies for this week
Pink Saturday show & tell. till next week, I got few more pictures to share! hehehehehe but dont forget to visit
Beverly.. she has a long list of this week lovely ladies who like me, loves
PINK!.. have a great weekend everyone! take care!
43 comments:
A pink corner...how wonderful! And such a lovely lot of treasures you have, all in pink. Happy Pink Saturday! :-) Stacey
I love your pink corner and I would shop there anytime of the week. lol
Have a great Pink Saturday
Becky
Happy Pink Saturday! What great pictures! I love your pink corner.
Have a wonderful day,
Gina
Your display rack is so pretty. I love all the wonderful pretties you have arranged on it. pink hugs, Ellen
How lovely, your living room is beautiful!! So many treasures to display. Enjpy!!
I love your pink things. Makes your corner look so pretty. No wonder you love it so much. Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love your PINK book rack! Your corner looks so cozy!
~ Gabriela ~
One paint job = much happiness. I noticed that you also have a pink bucket to keep your remote control. Smart! Thanks for sharing. I have a book giveaway. See my sidebar to enter. Happy Pink Saturday!
Stunning display case! Just beautiful and full of wonderful goodies too!
Happy Pink...Lorena
The yellow painted walls help the Pink shelf POP. It pops just enough to draw the eye to all the beauties that are displayed. VERY NICE.
Kris
Oh, Fitty, beautiful corner of Pinkness!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
you have really nice pink things here. i like the tea pot with the posies in it...pink is great. have a good weekend!!!
So pretty. I think you could open a shop. I'd browse for days! So many wonderful treasures.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty.
I love the color you painted your rack, and each of the beautiful things you have displayed.
I am an admirer of Karla's work. She creates such lovely pieces.
Your happiness makes me smile.
Ooo lovely pink treasures, what a beautiful display. Happy Pink Saturday. Please pop over to Ed's Place and see my pink sunset.
Happy Pink Saturday Fitty! Your room does look like a beautiful shop! I love that pink and green!
*giggles* Came here on my Saturday morning (knowing it's SUNDAY for you)... wow, good job there! Finally you painted that shelf! yay!
HUGGLES!
Love so all the great pink! Your blog is beautiful. I'll be back!
Colleen
Oooo, I love the pink! Also love all your pretties on it, especially that sugar bowl! It's divine!
Kady
You certainly have a lot of treasures! I love how you displayed them. Happy Pink Saturday!
Your pink corner is perfect! I can just imagine the enjoyment and joy you experience when you look at it. Isn't it amazing the difference a bit of paint can make?
Enjoy your weekend!
No wonder you enjoy looking at this spot so much - so much to see and all of it delightful!
I love the pink posies. It is so delicate and the flowers are so pretty. You have a lot of pink to share this Saturday all in one corner. Great pictures.
Judi
The pink makeover turned out great. All of your pretty pinks look wonderful on their new display rack.
Good work, Faith
What a difference a coat of paint can make! Oh, by the way, can I come shopping?! I REALLY love your porcelain posies--I have some porcelain posy brooches from my grandmother that I may have to post about some day!
*happy pink and thanks for visiting me this weekend and seeing my pink*
Kim
Happy Pink Saturday! What great pictures!
Blessings, Virginia
Love your pink corner and your pink posies. Those are fun to collect.Happy Pink Saturday.
I love it in pink. It really shows your pretties off better! Good idea...
Hello there! Just to let you know that I set up an account in Blogspot! giggles!
Loved your pink corner, so pretty.
Pretty pink stuff!! I spray paint everything red, not pink! Love your pink corner!
Hi Fitty, Love all your pink stuff! You should be excited, it all looks great!
Happy Pink Saturday,
~Ann~
Ooooh, Fitty, it's so adorable! I love the crown. I bought some wire to make some crowns today but haven't gotten around to it yet. I will soon though.
Smooches,
Connie
So many beautiful pink goodies!!Love the crown!
Happy Saturday blessings
kari & kijsa
Your shelf turned out to be very charming filled with beautiful pinks keepsakes. I just love it. Happy Pink Saturday.
How lovely that *pink* shelf looks!!! What a difference that beautiful *pink* paint made! I love it!
Have a lovely *pink* weekend!
Margie :)
Just goes to show you how everything looks better in PINK :) My house is like a store too, at least your items don't have price tags hanging from them like some of mine--
Fitty, my sweet little chick, I have an award for you on my friday October 24th post. Come and get it, sweetpea! Smooches,
Connie
Fitty... your pink corner looks so pretty and cozy. I love that you were brave enough to paint your shelf in that lovely shade of pink. The pink makes your collection of pretty china and other bits and pieces look so much better. Happy Belated Pink Saturday!!
Love all your pink things! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the visit.
Shannon
Lots of lovely pink! I know that corner makes you happy indeed!
c
lovely pink corner. i can see why you're so happy with it! happy pink week!!
Hi Fitty, The shelf for your pink corner is really beautiful. You have everything displayed so lovely. What a gorgeous corner indeed. How wonderful to view that with all your gorgeous treasures. You sure have a great eye for the perfect touches.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose
Post a Comment