
is back and I thank all of you who came & visited me last Saturday on my
pink post and left sweet & nice comments.. Glad to know that most of you like the
pink rack.. and within a week the rack is already full to the brim with some of my fave
pink knick knack.. hehehehehehe.. what can I say.. I am a
pink hoarder! hehehehehe
welp anyway this week, I got few more pictures to share but nothing fantastic as my
pink book rack.. but still dear to me..

If you realize that I love to collect
pink saucers especially vintage ones so this one is one of them I bought from eBay in bulk.. when you have so many saucers and lack of space to display, this saucer ended up in my cupboard.. (see I told you I am a hoarder :P) hehehehehe

I have no idea what to do with so many saucers stacking up in my cupboard until I saw a cake pedestal made of vintage china and candlestick in some of you lovely ladies blogs.. I told myself.. yes.. that's what I am gonna do.. and yeap.. here it is.. my vintage
pink roses cake stand.. I love how it looks now.. and found its place at my
pink rack.. :-)

next is my
pink notice board.. I painted the boarder in pink and covered up the cork with small
pink flowers drawer liner and put up some of my
pink knick knacks and some of nice beautiful cards I received from some of you lovely ladies on the board..

lastly, would be my
pink roses garland.. supposedly I bought this for my daughter.. but hehehehehe.. I said what the heck.. its mine! hehehehe..
Anyway, as usual, give
Beverly a visit.. she has another long list of
pink ladies like us.. so check her out!.. take care & have a lovely weekend!..
19 comments:
I love those note boards, fitty chick, and have several around my house also just for the "eye candy"!!
Smooches,
Connie
Happy Pink Saturday, Miss Fitty. Thanks for letting me know you posted today. I added your link to my post.
Your plate stand looks great, and the roses on it are beautiful.
Your board holds so many pretty things.
how fun to get creative with your saucers! Enjoy your day!!
The saucer is delicious and the board is so much fun to look at!
The saucer with the candlestick is a great idea and really pretty! Happy Pink Saturday! ~RHOnda :)
I collect those little plates too Fitty. I have made a few of those cake plates. Now I need to make a tiny cake to put on them.
Have a wonderful pink Saturday!
Pretty Pink post.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings, Virginia
Fitty.. Love your sweet little china saucer. Your idea of turning them into little plate stands is a great idea. I too am hoarder when it comes to china. I collect small desert size plates and they are everywhere in my house. Displayed on shelves, in baskets and stacked in cupboards. I love all of them. Your notice boards are great too. What a fun way to display some of your favorite cards, etc. Happy Pink Saturday!
I love how ladies are making cake plates from pretty china, candlesticks or cups. Connie made one for me and I just love it. Yours is so pretty. HPS ~ Lynn
What a pretty plate!! I also love the note board...an explosion of creativity!!
Great Pink Post!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Stephanie
Blessings to you lovely post. Denise
WOW I love all your Pink and your blog is truly beautiful...hugs and smiles Gloria
PRETTY plate!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi
Once you get that first one, it's a never ending collection isn't it? Love your goodies and Happy Pink Saturday!
Wow! You have so many beautiful pink things. Lovely. Thanks for sharing!
Love the note board and you have some beautiful saucers as well!
c
I love the cake stand, yes we both had the same idea : ) And your bulletin board is great!
Kathy
Love all the china. I try not to hoard it, but I end up doing so. I have some displayed, but running out of walls (LOL). I like your corkboard too. lots of fun on there.
Cute plate stand...Happy Pink....Katherinellen
Post a Comment