Weekend was great..

but I am one tired Mama!.. My daughter's birthday party over the weekend went well.. she had so much fun with her aunts & cousins.. she also received such nice gifts from them.. she had chocolate hazelnut birthday cake which was so yummy and I brought over some pasta and gosh.. we were fully loaded with food, food and food..

This year my daughter's birthday gifts were so cool.. apart from the iPod shuffle and the Fairy doll, I also made her a card.. I kindda like the end result.. so sweet & simple.. and happy to know my daughter likes it too..

It was a last minute do.. I used all the papers I have stash in my treasure trove.. hehehehe..

While kids were busy playing together, I had a good time hanging around with my SIL (the one that I am close with). Its been awhile I didn't meet her and good news is she is getting married at the end of the year.. I am so happy for her.. she is such an awesome lady! very humble and down to earth and bubbly & SHOPOHOLIC!.. HEHEHE like me..

then on Sunday, I went to visit mom. It was good to be back at mom's place. I had a good chat with mom & sister. Mom's knee is getting better. We hope to see her walking up & about in 2 to 3 months time.. hopefully..

Anyway, while I was there, me & sister went out for a lil bit.. hehehe. I didn't buy much but so happy with my treasure!. A basket of pink porcelain roses ~ Copodimonte. It was a best buy item and the price was 80% cheaper.. Yippeee... (I've yet to decide where to put it.. hehehe.. will snap pictures later)

and to make my day even nicer, I finally found the Romantic Country Magazines.. the most sought after magazine!.. Oh boy.. I drool and still drooling at all the contents. the pictures were great! If you still didn't get one, better look for one.. you won't regret.. especially to those who likes Cindy Ellis.. her home is heaven!

till then happy people.. it is Monday here at my side of the world and it means WORK!.. cya!

to my dearest daughter, if you read this, I wish you Happy Birthday with tonnes and tonnes of love from mummy.. I love you girl! always! eternity!..

6 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Glad your daughter's birthday was so fun!
Kim

Connie said...

You sound like a very good mom, my sweet fitty!! Email me from my profile page on my blog. I want to ask you something, sweetpea.
Smoochies,
Connie

Connie said...

Well, now we can see the gorgeous roses you have on there, my little malayasian sweetpea!! You are welcome.
Smoochies,
Connie

Betty said...

Fitty! Tell your daughter Happy Birthday from me!!

Liz Harrell said...

Happy belated b-day to your daughter!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your daughter had such a wonderful birthday.

It sounds as if your mother is improving every day. Great news!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.