Our Favorite Thing

Hello everyone.. this is hard.. I was supposed to get ready to my MIL's house for my daughter's birthday party.. but some how my instinct said go and read blog, go & read blog hehehehe.. and so here I am.. surfing the net while getting my daughter's birthday gift ~ brand new iPod charging its battery..

Anyway, long story short, Cindy from My Romantic Home is hosting an awesome party which is to share your favorite thing for today.. According to Cindy it has to be things not human.. hehehehe I don't wanna miss her party.. So, check her out..

and so this is my fave thing for today.. even tho' it is hard for me to decide.. but I am happy to pick this rosey posy roses.. for now.. coz I'am running late already!.. hehehe yes.. silly me! :P I bought this from eBay. I actually bought two rosy posy from her.. one is in pink and the other one is in blue/aqua/greyish colour.. which I've yet to receive.. so happy people.. I can't be long.. my daughter wants her iPod ready! till then.. again.. wishing you have a super weekend.. and do check out Cindy's blog for more fun!..

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! What a treasure, I love pink and roses.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Cindy said...

That's beautiful! I hope I didn't make you too late!

Thanks for joining in!

Connie said...

Oooooh, Fitty girlfriend, that's lovely. I have several of those kind of roses around my house and I love them all. An iPod?!?!?! She'll be thrilled. Personally, we're a Mac family - Apple and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE anything Apple makes!!
Smoochies,
Connie

Unknown said...

So cute... I love your mag. cover too!
~~Liz~~

Joyce's Journey said...

I love those roses! I must go check out ebay and see if I can get one! They are beautiful!!!

rachel said...

This is very pretty, I can see why you have chosen it. (:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely. I hope your other one comes soon.

Angie said...

ok...i admit..i squealed with delight when i saw that...gorgeous!
love it!

~Angie

Unknown said...

Such lovely roses, they're beautiful!

Big Happy B-Day wishes to the Birthday Girl!

Decor To Adore said...

How pretty! Such a good mom to cart daughter around instead of blogging. :)

emily said...

Your favorite thing is just lovely! Love the rose on it.
Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my favorite thing. Can't wait to read more!!

emily
victorianpetals.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Just beautiful. A great choice of something beautiful for today.

xo Cath

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, love all your pretty pink here and the rose treasure is outstanding. I am so glad you liked your keepsake rose box with the children. Enjoy it with my best wishes always.
See you again soon.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

Beautiful roses. I collect them too, they are so lovely. Love your Blog and will be back for more reading!! Have a great day, Jannet

Suzie Button said...

I also LOVE porcelain flowers, I didn't post my picture today of mine, but I will tomorrow, so come to my blog and I'll show you how I displayed some of my porcelain flowers too at:
www.suziebuttoncreations.blogspot.com. Beautiful!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.