What to write..

oh what to write!!!.. I have not much to write lately.. not because I DON'T have any topics.. I DO but the problem is I GOT TOO much to share and I DON'T have much time!.. hehehehehe..

Office work & life @ home with kids took all my available time.. so here I am squeezing some few minutes time off.. to show you these embroidery clothes I have but sad to say.. some of them I can't wear any more.. *sigh* time to diet AGAIN I guess!.. hehehehe and some are not yet turn into a Kebaya.. hehehehe

to start with, this blue ones is the latest I have in my collection.. was given last week by my SIL. I love the colour and the embroidery on it.. so delicate and very intricated!.. Flowers motives always the fave ones among the buyers..


this pink flowers on white Thai Silk background, bought two years ago. I've out grown it.. I can't even button the top.. *sigh* hehehehe but I love the colour.. the pink flowers are so pretty.. I actually save this for my daughter!.. hehehehe



I bought this blue ones together with the pink ones.. It cost me an arm & leg to buy these twos.. but worth every pennies!.. I wore these two to many events and even to work.. Normally people wear these Kebaya with sarong to official functions, weddings or special events and now in modern time, people also wear these Kebayas to work. They can even match them up with pants.. still look pretty.. and some even look sexy!.. hehehehe

What I love about this blue ones is the soft material called Kasa Rubiah, special type of material meant for Kebaya in old days.. and also the details on the embroidery.. this one is not machine made.. it was a handmade ones..

while this brown ones.. soon will end up in my scrapbook box.. I thought of keeping as is.. but since there were some wear & tear at some parts of the cloth, I might as well cut the embroidery part out.. No point of keeping it..
I can also make a ring cushion out of this material.. with all these heavy embroidery.. would look great for the cushion.. hehehehe.. or maybe I just drab on my dress form for the coming dress form party.. hehehehe.. what say you?
well, these are just few of them.. I have one in green, purple and black.. which I shall share the pictures later with you. So check out here.. if you wanna see more beautiful Kebayas.. hope you enjoy!..

1 comment:

Connie said...

Those are beautiful, miss fitty chick! I wouldn't throw them away; I'd make something out of them! The colors are beautiful and the embroidery is exquisite, honey.
SMoochies,
Connie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.