With a blink of an eye.. and without realizing it, Saturday is here again and is always tinkle me PINK when I have to snap pink pictures in my house.. hehehehe
for a start this is.. my pink flowery tray.. this one I bought from eBay last year.. I've seen this in one of the blogs during my blog hopping session many moons ago and I got so hooked up on it.. and I did some search, and found a shop in GE Mall that sells this tray but was very pricey! and so I tried to look online and of course I turned to eBay.. and wallah, a nice lady, willing to sell it to me.. she actually didn't do international shipping.. but after few exchanging emails, she finally agreed and so, I bought this pretty tray for a song! save me about US$50 including shipping! hehehehe
nice tray rite? I love this tray a lot..
how about this pink saucer? you like it? bought this in eBay too!.. hehehehe.. it came with another two pinky dish.. one is square bread plate and another one is round bread plate.. all in pink colours in same flowery pattern..
and of course this last picture is my latest collection for now ~ pink posey.. I collect this rosey porcelain flowers.. this is the first one I bought few weeks ago.. I have another 5 of them coming soon, I can hardly wait!.. and I thank Lucy Bloom for showing hers on one of her pink Saturday show & tell.. check her post on Pink Saturday.. I love her pinky stuff, I love the vintage pincushion and the half dolls.. and that would be on my next collection.. hehehehe.. seriously, do check Lucy's blog.. I love reading hers.. very creative girl!..
Welp! thats it.. I got to save some other pictures for next Saturday!.. hehehehe Have a Super weekend everyone! Take Care!.. I got some birthday preparation to do.. my lil girl is turning 8 this coming Monday.. so we intend to have her birthday party two days in advance.. hehehehe
so check out Beverly's page for more lovely PInky Saturday!..
for a start this is.. my pink flowery tray.. this one I bought from eBay last year.. I've seen this in one of the blogs during my blog hopping session many moons ago and I got so hooked up on it.. and I did some search, and found a shop in GE Mall that sells this tray but was very pricey! and so I tried to look online and of course I turned to eBay.. and wallah, a nice lady, willing to sell it to me.. she actually didn't do international shipping.. but after few exchanging emails, she finally agreed and so, I bought this pretty tray for a song! save me about US$50 including shipping! hehehehe
Welp! thats it.. I got to save some other pictures for next Saturday!.. hehehehe Have a Super weekend everyone! Take Care!.. I got some birthday preparation to do.. my lil girl is turning 8 this coming Monday.. so we intend to have her birthday party two days in advance.. hehehehe
so check out Beverly's page for more lovely PInky Saturday!..
11 comments:
oh! I love that beautiful tray, and that saucer and of course that pink posey! I love pink!
Fitty, everything is lovely, sweet pinky chick! You are truly one rose cottage gal!
Smoochies,
Connie
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.
Girl, I am in love with that tray. You better hide it in case I come for a visit. ;-)
Happy Birthday to your daughter.
The tray is beautiful! I'm glad you found it and were able to save some money on it!!!!
You have a nice collection of pink items. The saucer and pink flower are just as pretty!
Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn
Love all your pink treasures. Have fun finding more poseys...
I adore the saucer!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Besitos from Argentina!!
Silvia
I think your pink tray is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. I am glad that lady was willing to send it to you...now could you just please send it on to me. ;) ~ Lynn
Gorgeous tray! Glad you twisted her arm.
Love the saucer and posy too, and other pinkiness in the background!
Nikki
I'm also standing in the "I want that pink tray line" ;-) It really is a beauty. Thanks for your shares.
I can see why you wanted the pink tray, it really is beautiful!
What lovely pink things you have shared with us! My favorite is that tray! (love ebay....)
Post a Comment