Another boxes arrive!..

Talking about boxes.. (from previous post)..
two more boxes came in yesterday..
this time it was my purchase from Celeste of La Rea Rose and Karla's Cottage..

I was very excited when I saw Karla's box arrived first.. coz this time around I bought her altered vintage fairy doll for my daughter's birthday.. which is this weekend.. so her box came just about the rite time..

Lala, my daughter saw the doll already and she kindda excited.. told her she got to wait till her birthday then only I pass her the doll.. hehehehe..

and she said.. if Aunt Karkie.. (hehehe this time, she said it rite!hehehe) do another doll, she wanna get another one!.. *sigh* girls!.. hehehe

I also bought few other stuff from her.. bingo cards and the small game pieces.. so cool.. and of course the most excited part is this altered bottle with fairy ballerina crown top.. and the best part of this bottle is the beautiful rhinestone star shape brooch..

i
the brooch is one of the reasons why I grab this fast.. I love the brooch and another reason is the crown.. even tho' its not in perfect shape.. I love the way she put everything together.. it fits! Now this bottle sits next to my nite stand together with another altered bottle I bought from her..

so what do you think? Isn't this lovely? and oh! not only that, she also add in another small goodie!.. it has a glitter pen and some small pieces of cards for scrap booking.. btw, I love the wish ticket.. seriously, that was my first wish ticket.. I wish I could buy more of the tickets.. cute for tags.. Thank you Karla.. :-) your are so sweet.

Next box was from Celeste.. another beautiful handpainted wooden box with her beautiful handpainted roses in pink! Lovely! this was my first purchase from her.. and like always.. I tried my luck.. if she happen to do international shipping.. and she finally said yes.. and with a click of a mouse.. I bought this pink box..


she was sweet enuff to snug in a small packet of lavender and a beautiful handpainted rose card! I love lavender.. and now I have 3 packets of fresh lavender at home! If you must know, fresh lavender is hard to get here in my country.. So, to have three packets are just awesome! I have one packet next to my night stand.. and the card now has a special place on my mood board..

just look at the roses inside of the box.. devine right?..


I also love the pictures of three kids.. reminds me of my three kids.. what an almost perfect match! hehehehe why? well, I got 2 boys and a girl.. while this box has 3 girls.. oh well, nvm, I can just pretend that the 2 girls are actually boys!.. hehehe.. Thank you so much Celeste.. you are so nice! Hope to shop more in your shop in the future..

now what next!!!.. hehehehe I can hardly wait for more boxes to come!.. hehehehe.. right Lali? *wink*wink* hehehehe and Oh Thank you Mr. Postman for coming to my house three days in a row!.. hehehehe..

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh, Fitty, anything from Celeste is exquisite! She's a doll and I've been the recipient of her stuff, sweetpea!!
Smoochies,
Connie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.