My 'box'ing nite..

Lately I saw some nice boxes during my blog hopping session and I was inspired to do one.. and so instead of making my own box from scratch.. yes, I cheated this time.. :P hehehe I used a gift box I kept years ago.. It was in red blood colour.. so here I share my box that I did with a lil help from my fairy princess Lala..

so after some hot gluing, few wallpapers cutting, trimmings, buttons, colour printing, my box looks pretty.. at least to me.. I know to some it might be over with heavy Lacey trimmings.. and some more not in matchy-matchy colours.. hehehe


but who cares! I love my box.. hehehehe.. I used some of the wall papers I have..

and inside, I keep all my small knick knacks that I bought from Etsy..

super cute to me!. hehehehe

in another note.. a friend recently called me.. she wanted to borrow few of my kitchen scales especially the vintage ones.. she said she wanted to have her supplier in China to come up with a mock sample and if everything goes well, she will ask the supplier to produce those scales in larger quantity for her shop.. and those scales are meant for display only.. so now am contemplating, which one to give!.. hehehehe..*sigh*

4 comments:

Connie said...

Ooooooh, Fitty, it's stunning, pinky chick!! I've got to do one soon to just say I've done one, but "other" things keep popping up!! Hehehehe,
Smoochies,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on the box! Now I'm thinking to do that too! teehee.. love u!

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh lOVE it!! you did such an incredible job!!!
The scales.. ahhhh love them too!!! They are harder and harder to find these days!! I would settle for a repop!!!
Have a great day!!

Kim's Treasures said...

Beautiful box! You did a great job!
Have a great day!
Kim

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.