weekend treats!

Dear Readers, this gonna be a long blog with pictures of my adventures over the weekend.. so be mentally patient!.. LOL..
(picture of my sister with my boys..)

my weekend treats of course started on Friday evening after work.. with heavy rain and boredom invaded me, I told myself wouldn't it be nice if I can go to KLCC mall and hang out there.. and Gosh, my wish came true when my sister agreed to pick me up from work and off to the Mall..

Our plan for that nite was basically window shopping. (or was it to pick up Cath Kidston's notebook which I recently ordered? lol) as my sister was on price survey for handbags & shoes. She was looking for those 2 items for her first job this coming May in Kluang, Johore.. and so we stopped to many places and found very nice & affordable ones to choose..

first was Isetan Departmental Store shoes heaven! They have all sorts of shoes, name the colour, the brand and everything is under one roof.. I love Nine West and Anne Klien to name a few.

then we passed this lingerie section.. and I got to snap this picture.. wonder why?

well, if you look closely, you can see 2 tiny bells on the strap left & right.. I was laughing at it.. I mean, I wonder why must one put bells on it, who was the designer and also, wondering who ever wear this, will the bell rings every time you walk, jump, run.. reminds me Memo's collar (Memo is my mom's Siamese cat), when one would know its you who just passed by or came in, just by the sounds of the bell..

and the word purity in there, what does it mean? will one wear this bra, one tend to be innocent and sweet and not the bitchy kind of girl? LOL.. oh just the thought of it.. and still makes me laugh.. oh boy.. maybe it is a fastest & easiest way to call your man for some fun by shake your boobs.. like.. oh sweetie, you rang me? LMAOOOOOOOO..

next we went to ZARA. I love this shop. they have very nice selections of clothing in here and since Spring season has started, they have these mannequins in sweet, floral pink dress, shirts, blouse.. I love all these 3.. wish they have the dress in my size!.. I would love to wear it.. (that is always the problem with a petite girl like me! lol)

after like 3 hours roaming around, our tummy started to play music and so we decided to din din at Kunang-kunang restaurant which was on the way home.. the food was good and in big portion. We had calamari rings..

and these Kung Fu Char Koay Teow and Penang Fried Char Koay Teow (not in the picture).

yummmyyyyyyyyy.. and that was the end of my Friday nite and IKEA was the next place to shop.

the next day came, Saturday, and after lots and lots of dramas at my household, we went to my parents for lunch. Mom cook her famous Soto Ayam and me & my sister together with Lala, off to IKEA.

this was the first room I saw. I like the rose wallpaper..

another showroom that I like.. look at the sofa and the white staircase.. and the chandelier.. lovely

gosh just look at these two sofas!.. to die for! I want both!.. hehehehe

then here comes the kitchen.. this is my dream kitchen.. look at the sink. I like the sink.. always dream of having one in my kitchen.. so cottagey!

Lala and her "Mommy, can I have this bed for my room?!" *sigh* roll my eyes*! lol

oh I love this bench.. if I ever get this, I shall paint it white or pink.. lol

I like the curvy top white bookshelves and the cupboard.. even the 6 slots display cabinet on top of the wall would look good for my pink & roses knick knacks..

last but not least for Saturday trip.. my sister & Lala enjoying their meatballs!.. :D


love to have this mirror..


and look at this toddler dress from Osh Kosh. So sweet! Sad that they don't have the size for Lala (my Lala age 8).

Otherwise I would have bought it. Maybe I come again and get it.. for display in her room.. sweet don't you think?


another interesting stuff I got was from my brother who went to Cannes & London recently.

Harrods Iconic pencils and the double decker bus fridge magnet to add to my ever growing collection.. (did I tell you that I collect fridge magnet too? hehehehe.. I got a lot..) and below the pencils was the Cath Kidston notebook that I picked up from Kino.

and Rosa my dear, (she def. gonna kill me with this food picture!) I end up my blog with this sweet puff that I made yesterday before I off again to my parent's home. come and check out The Pioneer Woman Cooks blog. She has some yummylicious recipes to try.. among others are the creamy mash potatoes.. Lala's all time favorite. :-)

So thats it! till next blog.. adieu!

3 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Looks like you were one busy bee!
I love going to Ikea also, and most of the time we go I have to have their Swedish meatballs! I have two of the scallop top shelves, so girly!
Those bras are rather interesting with the bells...
Take good care and receive big hugs. Your kids are cute!
Your friend,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

LOL... glad you had a fabulous weekend! I loved IKEA... I need to visit there soon for my kitchen remodel! Too many to choose from.
Yummy, those foods... off to make Chicken Fajitas tonight!

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Great new look, LOVE it!
Hugs,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.