show & tell

Hello lovely readers.. I got not much to tell as I am currently busy be it at home or work.. Life is not always a bed of roses.. hence, I got to be grateful with what I have and life too, has to go on.. hehehe

oh btw, hows my new page layout? you like it? well, thank you Rosa. :D I did it by myself.. lmaooo.. it took me few days to learn the coding.. and this is not final.. I might change or add more widgets in here..

and today, I would like to share some of my very first sewing, craft work or artwork I did (in random order) during free time.. how I wish I got more free time so that I could participate in some of the lovely swaps that has been going on here in blogsville.. I do know that all of you are so creative and create very pretty & lovely items.. how I wish I could join the swap and not forgetting the excitement of receiving the swap goodies in return.. oh wait, I do won a giveaway tho'! that was fun. :-D

oh well, maybe if I were to clear up some stuff on my plate, I would have extra time to do more craft work.. and lets begin my first show & tell of craft work with: -
I did this one last year as a birthday gift to Lala. She likes it so much and now it hangs in her room

the house display cabinet was done by my sister during her school days and was left at my house for God knows how long and so, I took it down and painted it in cottagey green.
now it hold some of the knick knacks I have since my school days.

this cushion was done in 2005 after I saw the pattern in one of the UK cross-stitched magazine.

this was done in 2006. cross-stitched.

I remember this as my very very first freehand drawing & painting candle holder. looks very quirky!..

recent hearts felt pouf (is there a word pouf? lol)

these are just part of Xmas ornaments I did last year and sold some of them.

Lala drew & coloured the mermaid and I decoupaged my kitchen paper holder, a shoe box and 1 rose tag.

my first banner. I was inspired to do this after blog hopping on some of you who did lovely banners and wanted to try one and so this is one of them. I did a second one for my SIL with the word BABY.

Decoupaged Alphabet U. I did it with my daughter Lala. We used leftover Xmas paper napkins.
we had so much fun doing this.

my decoupaged star topper using Cath Kidston's paper napkins (my fave)

heart felt Xmas ornaments (I sold these hearts last year)

my very first lavender 3 stack pillows. the brooch was a gift from my very late grandma from my dad side. the middle stone was missing and Lala glued with purple button

cross-stitched roses in vase. took the pattern from one of the Aussie magazine I saw
(did it last year too and I enjoy doing it so much)

and this is my very first hand stitched pin cushion which I think it looks ugly.. hehehe
and also my first scrapbook/journal

so thats about it, and now come and show & tell me your first of craft work, artwork, sewing or what not. It should be fun.

Hugs & Kisses
Fitty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Fitty! You found some spare time to do with your artistic hands! Good job with them all! Loved your new page layout! I enjoyed reading your blog!

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Love your crafty work, thanks for showing them! I especially love the decoupaged star, very nicely done. In general, everything looks great!
Big hugs,
Rosa

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh thank you lali! i love reading yours too in CM :D

and thank you rosa! you are such a wonderful friend :-)

take care all!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.