New eye candy book..

I've been hit by Japanese 'buugh' fever.. and thanks to Kinokuniya bookstore. hehehehe.. this book is currently my favorite.. even though I don't understand all the wordings in here.. the pictures are good enuff to make me goo goo ga ga..


I picked it up few weeks ago by accident.. and I don't regret it.. as the book is full of every eye candy pictures you can have.. so mouth watering to look at and perfect mixture of shabby chic, retro and hoarder like me.. :P lol


Just look at the scales page.. so yummy.. seriously scale is a new type of collectibles here in my country.. those who loves shabby chic and romantic kindda look of decor, must have at least one of these scales.. and I am very lucky to have 3 of them and currently scattered all over my kitchen.. hmmm may add another 1 or 2 more.. see how it goes.. lol

I love bread bin.. I've been eyeing to have one later for my kitchen.. I want the big ones so that I can put all the breads we have in there rather than having so many tupperwares to store it.. the older/vintage the bin is the better to have in my kitchen.. but then again, I got to think of the food safety.. or maybe not.. hehehehe..


and this last picture is the enamelware that I love to have.. especially the one that has red lid on it.. I love the way it look.. today, I saw few others canisters, tin, jar with red & cream colours online.. very tempting to purchase.. but got to see my budget.. *sigh*

this book really gives me ideas on how to decorate my kitchen.. and I've been arranging/moving stuff almost every nite till I got the look that I want.. and ever since I have this book, I have sleepless nite.. thinking what to get or where to put this and that.. lol..

Am so addicted to it now.. and a visit to Kino has been planned.. this time, I plan to stay for awhile in there!.. :-)

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
That's a good looking cover there!
I'm like you when I get a book or magazine that I love I don't put it down.
Hugs,
Rosa

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

hehehe Rosa, imagine the two of us on your comfy couch with enjoying pretty books & magazines with tea & scones!.. scrumptious!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.