oh now I remember!.. hehehehe.. few weeks back.. I won a giveaway and what could be better than getting an email early morning to say that I've won 100th Post Giveaway!..
hehehehehe.. I never thought I could win any of the giveaways I entered.. and this was the first.. and I won from this sweet lady blogger I know.. check her here.. I've been reading her blog everyday and I love her flea market adventures! she always brought home pretty items.. how I wish I can join her flea market fun!..
so last March 6, for fun, I tried my luck and SURPRISINGLY!.. I won..
"Here's what the winner will get:
A selection of my finest vintage wallpaper (all florals of course), cute vintage style tin chick, easter candy, rick rack, floral gift tags, floral tea towel, book of reproduction easter postcards, waterslide floral decals, vintage easter egg, spring millinery corsage, vintage style "hooray" flash card, and finally, a bunnies in a basket wood container" Quoted. (Lisa, sorry I got to borrow your words here)
and so last Wednesday, I was so pleased to see a parcel left on my armchair with Lisa's name on it..
what else can I do apart from smiling all ears!.. I was so excited.. and wonder what could it be in here!.. and so first it was a card..
then here are the rest of the Easter pressies.. and seriously she was sweet enuff to add few more surprises for me..


looky at the vintage wallpaper.. so beautiful.. I shall keep it forever!.. too pretty to use up for craft work!..
just look at the chicken tin.. I love that! soooooooo cute! now the chick join my other brood - the ducklings in the kitchen.. :D
and oh.. not forgetting the vintage postcards, the tea towel, the Easter egg with 3 cute tags in it, the white buttons to add more to my existing collection, the decal, the lavender pillow (now on my side table), and gosh.. I love everything in here and no words can describe how excited I am.. and oh the kids too.. they love the chocs & candies!
hoorayyyyyyyy lovely don't you think?
Lisa, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts, you are such a doll and I can't wait to get busy rearranging all these in my home!
To All my readers, Happy Easter Sunday, Happy Good Friday and Happy Bank Holiday (in UK).. may all of you have a wonderful Holiday with love ones!
Hugs & Kisses
Fitty & her broods!
2 comments:
WOW!!! You received many beautiful things in that giveaway. Enjoy it all, and big congrats!
Hugs,
Rosa
the vintage wallpapers you got are absolutely beautiful. you got lot of yummy things!
Post a Comment