what I've been up to?


I've been painting walls and rearranging things in my house again.. this time its my 2nd informal living room.. or place where I normally do my readings.. I know it look so cluttered but it is pure heaven to me.. I have 2 walls painted in Aster purple and one in lime green over the weekend.. and also rearrange the books & magazines and other knick knacks last nite.. so, welcome to my humble corner!.. :-)

next project would be the hall.. I need space for home office & craftwork and also for the kids to do their school work.. with a very limited area.. I wonder!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I just want to grab my book and curl up on the sofa in that pretty room of yours. Heaven!!!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh thank you so much.. you are most welcome here!.. :-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.