A year after.. 

 

 nothing change and not much to tell.. 

except that I am no longer a pinky girl at heart.. 
 no more collecting knick knacks and vintagey pretties.. 
and life has to move on.. 
some of you would be surprised but am into minimalist where less is more.. 
and has slowly turn into an organized home person.. 
I am more of Grayish sombre person.. 
with black, white and green as my friends.. 
I can walk into any shops 
selling pretty pinky cottage country shabby chic pretties 
and still didn't buy anything..
and I love boxes.. lol.. 
I have about 30 plus of unopened boxes to go tru.. 

on the home front..

I have two teenage kids..
 while the youngest still giving me wet sloppy kisses..
I adore my kids despite what people has been saying about them..
 they are my rocks during my ups and downs.. 


 till next time..  
   

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.