the day has come.



the day has come.. 
for me to be on a break..
from the Company that I worked for thirteen years.. 
from the numerous bosses that had come and go..
from the ups and downs of the Company..


no matter how bad the situation of the Company is.. 
life has to go on bcoz.. life is like a book.. 
there are happy chapters, sad ones, excited ones, 
crazy ones and out of your mind ones.. 
sooo if you didn't not turn the page to end the chapters.. 
you wouldn't know whats in store for you.. 


now I got to think what i wanna do..

 

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.