
Its been more than a month plus now without updates..
Life is not like a bed of roses for me..
Too many things happen that I have no words how to tell..
But most importantly,
I thank God for giving me the strength and
keeping my faith and sanity intact
so that I can bravely paddle safely crossing over the Tsunami ocean..
Life is not like a bed of roses for me..
Too many things happen that I have no words how to tell..
But most importantly,
I thank God for giving me the strength and
keeping my faith and sanity intact
so that I can bravely paddle safely crossing over the Tsunami ocean..

Back yonks ago,
I did write on how my company is having financial difficulties..
and now, the difficulties has become worst where we have started retrenching staff..
we also have close down few of our offices nearby..
sadly, we have not being paid accordingly..
and due to that most of our staff facing financial situation including me too..
and because of that too
I am not ashamed to say that
there are people who badly talked about me..
who cursed and said all sort of things on me..
or even pray bad things to happen on me..
but truth to be told,
I am calm as fish in the sea..
coz to me, God is great, he listens and helps to those who needs him..
Not that I am running away from the issues that hit us badly,
Nor do I not knowing the good and bad, the sinful things..
but there is none to give or even to share..
and life has to go on whether you like it or not..
c'est la vie!
I did write on how my company is having financial difficulties..
and now, the difficulties has become worst where we have started retrenching staff..
we also have close down few of our offices nearby..
sadly, we have not being paid accordingly..
and due to that most of our staff facing financial situation including me too..
and because of that too
I am not ashamed to say that
there are people who badly talked about me..
who cursed and said all sort of things on me..
or even pray bad things to happen on me..
but truth to be told,
I am calm as fish in the sea..
coz to me, God is great, he listens and helps to those who needs him..
Not that I am running away from the issues that hit us badly,
Nor do I not knowing the good and bad, the sinful things..
but there is none to give or even to share..
and life has to go on whether you like it or not..
c'est la vie!