My colour has changed..



Where would I start..
I wonder..
as I've been away for quite sometimes..

I wish I know what to write..
but I don't..

So, here I am sharing with you this silver bowl
that I've been dreaming to have..
Thanks Anita for letting me get this bowl..
The bowl has been with me for quite sometimes already..

I love silver..
I really do but they are slightly overpriced here at my side of the world..

I love antique silvers..
I have few.. but this bowl is my fave..
It has simple line..
not so big and small in size..
just about nice for coffee table..

at present this engraved bowl stays on my coffee table in the living room..
each time I pass the room, I would smile when I see the bowl..
It brings happiness to me..

wish I know more about this bowl's history..
who is this Wayne E. Shirley..
or where is this Board of Education District 58 is..
but welp, that is part and charm of vintage pretties..
no one hardly knows the history
but still add charm to make a house a comfy home..

currently I just add this sweet lacey bonnet
that I won from few years back giveaways and
faux flowers and ceramic pot in it..
but once am back to my home..
I shall have white orchids
to go against my Grey Living room..


Yes, I love Grey..
Grey is my new Pink..
I still love shabby chic..
I still love Pink
but I am not so much crazy on pink now..
My colour has changed..
so is my home decor..


Till next post,
Adieu!


(scheduled post)


Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.