I miss my old home..
currently I've been staying at my sister's house..
its been three months already..
and I can't hardly wait to be back to my home
I hope in another month or soo..
I hate living in boxes..
I miss my old home..
I miss playing house..
I miss cooking and baking at my own kitchen..
I miss my bedroom..
currently this is the living room of my sister..
full of my stuff.
I got to make do with what I have so thatI still surrounded with some my fave stuff
and feel at home....
so now, all i got to do is pray & hope
that my house is ready soonest possible..
and by the time I came back..
my home shall not look the same..
but the structure still the old home that I love..
my old home is the first home my parents bought..
home that has thousands of sad and happy memories..
home that see me grew up
from being a daughter, sister, wife and mother..
oh boy, I really miss my home..